Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Of course it shld be working this way. This is to enable drivers to open the boot to put shopping bags and stuff after coming back from supermarket, etc .

I saw how a BMW driver open his boot. BMW is so innovative. The driver was carrying bags with his 2 hands. He walked to the boot, and just kick his bumper. The boot open automatically. Isn't that just amazing.

BMW knows exactly the problem of drivers having to carry stuff with two hands, they designed the boot to be opened with a kick to the bumper. A "boot" to open the boot. LOL

Ok la.. still manageable not to have this feature.. afterall its a b&b car and not luxury car.. I won't want KM to increase the price of City to an extent where its not economical anymore. Enjoying as it is now, if it comes with it will be a bonus. Don't have then same as other sushi or kimchi cars lor..
↡ Advertisement

my IU no display go ubi vicom see few q up, dun want to wait ,so go near by appointed w/s.

Chk found transparent connector no good, cut out the connector, joint wire. charge me $15. [furious]

so if IU black out can just try to chk the fuse n connector ( at ur right leg can see fuse box at the side, fuse n connector is cable tie there )

if u hv the error in display than will be IU spoil.

speaking of IU, for those not in the know. our IU has 5 year warranty.  So it spoils within 5 years, it can be replaced FOC at Viacom.   If it spoils after 5 years, you pay about $160 (I can't remember the exact price). 

So be abit smarter if you plan to drive the car for more than 5 years...... [sly]

Ok la.. still manageable not to have this feature.. afterall its a b&b car and not luxury car.. I won't want KM to increase the price of City to an extent where its not economical anymore. Enjoying as it is now, if it comes with it will be a bonus. Don't have then same as other sushi or kimchi cars lor..

I wonder if there are aftermarket product to install this feature..... :D

Of course it shld be working this way. This is to enable drivers to open the boot to put shopping bags and stuff after coming back from supermarket, etc .

I saw how a BMW driver open his boot. BMW is so innovative. The driver was carrying bags with his 2 hands. He walked to the boot, and just kick his bumper. The boot open automatically. Isn't that just amazing.

BMW knows exactly the problem of drivers having to carry stuff with two hands, they designed the boot to be opened with a kick to the bumper. A "boot" to open the boot. LOL

Haha that's indeed a innovative way to open the boot. Maybe next will be kicking the door for entrance.

I'm not sure if I want this feature, especially if my car is new. Soon everyone will be kicking the bumper.

Haha that's indeed a innovative way to open the boot. Maybe next will be kicking the door for entrance.

I'm not sure if I want this feature, especially if my car is new. Soon everyone will be kicking the bumper.

Just received a sms from KM sales. City 90999 now.

Good price. I believe is a bare minimum model with no leather seat. Just top up 2k at 92999 for the dashcam, leather seats and the additional 2 years service. Anything more than that is a bonus.

Fyi, Kah motor did adjust the price of city SV to $90999 after the 1st DEC 2016 bidding where COE is 48k . And someone actually got it at this price with free leather seat and dash cam plus scuff plate.

So if u feel COE will bounce back, Then dont wait. But if u believe COE will drop further more. Then wait but no guarantee 

Woah thats gd price!! Are you considering other cars besides city?

I dun really wanna rush into it since I still can wait but I can't think of other alternate cars beside Korea made.

Fyi, Kah motor did adjust the price of city SV to $90999 after the 1st DEC 2016 bidding where COE is 48k . And someone actually got it at this price with free leather seat and dash cam plus scuff plate.

So if u feel COE will bounce back, Then dont wait. But if u believe COE will drop further more. Then wait but no guarantee 

I was quoted 92999 with dash cam on 17 January but need to top up $2k for leather seat, scuff plate, additional 2 yrs servicing and 6 mth road (IIRC).

Seriously I think i only need the leather seat, additional 2 yrs servicing like no use to me leh since my average annual mileage is only around 13000km.

Edited by Titanium

I dun really wanna rush into it since I still can wait but I can't think of other alternate cars beside Korea made.

I was quoted 92999 with dash cam but need to top up $2k for leather seat, scuff plate, additional 2 yrs servicing and 6 mth road (IIRC).

Seriously I think i only need the leather seat, additional 2 yrs servicing like no use to me leh since my average annual mileage is only around 13000km.

The price u quoted is way before the yesterday COE result right? Or just now????

Since u mentioned u just received a offer of $90999 . but then i check kah motor webiste is listed at 91999 with COE rebate at 45k

The price u quoted is way before the yesterday COE result right? Or just now????

Since u mentioned u just received a offer of $90999 . but then i check kah motor webiste is listed at 91999 with COE rebate at 45k

Oh, paisay forgot to state, it was 17 January.  [:p]

Kah motor rebate typically is very accurate one. If they put it at 45k, most likely coe will downtrend further to 45-46k. New buyers might wish to wait for a few more weeks.

Kah motor rebate typically is very accurate one. If they put it at 45k, most likely coe will downtrend further to 45-46k. New buyers might wish to wait for a few more weeks.

No leh, only this time round is close. 

COE rebate for previous biddings are ard 46k to 47k but actual Cat A are 50K+/-

But seriously i do think it will drop again next bidding.  [:p]

Yup think it's going to be a consistent drop until the May quota numbers are released in mid April. Of course every 2-3 bids naturally will see a small dead cat bounce.

Anyway not just my observations, some SEs shared the same.

I was quoted 92999 with dash cam on 17 January but need to top up $2k for leather seat, scuff plate, additional 2 yrs servicing and 6 mth road (IIRC).

Leather seat can do outside.  $800 can do already with whatever fancy colour and design you want. 

Leather seat can do outside.  $800 can do already with whatever fancy colour and design you want. 

Can do with JackSpeed? Real leather? Paisay I very noob.  [laugh]

Can do with JackSpeed? Real leather? Paisay I very noob. [laugh]

Jackspeed is one of KM Sub contractor for leather wrapping.. but the leather JS provide for KM is not the best of quality la.. quite thin imo