Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Wanna ask...

When I was at the showroom, I noticed that although city interior are in black but the fabric behind the rear seat are in beige colour, the SE told me is like that wan.  :blink:

Is that really the case?  [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

HI Bros/Sis, think its gonna be a long shot but am still gonna ask anyways. Anyone of you thinking of installing strut bar and anti-roll bar for our ride? Maybe we can pool together and get a better discount??

I fixed.the front strut bar in my old city

Well, it did help in stiffening the car. Used for whole 10 years. No problems.

I didn't fix the rear bar. Maybe no budget at that time and I forgot abt it later.

I can tell u no need to fix on this new city. Coz the new city is alot more stable in cornering. It's miles better than old city.

The.old city will roll if I corner too fast. The new city is v stable. My cornering can be fast at 60-70km/hr at bends. New city is v good.

So don't waste money.

Neutral Newbie

Need to sign 2 years insurance then SE sponsor half of the leather seat cost ($400).

No dash cam, may use back my existing camera.

Good price! Was it a showroom set or new?

To be fair. U have to put city against other identical model made with the same range of price. Such as jazz, elantra S model, k3 etc.

Civic 1.6 reviews might be less favourable as the price is almost reaching 110k plus and somehow a much better 1.5T version must have influenced the reviewers decision.

And I feel the 10 gen "real" civic should be represented by the 1.5T.

A more fairer comparison would be to compare cars in the same segment, City belongs to B segment, eg of cars in B segment Vios, Accent, Rio, Sonic...
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wanna ask...

When I was at the showroom, I noticed that although city interior are in black but the fabric behind the rear seat are in beige colour, the SE told me is like that wan. :blink:

Is that really the case? [rolleyes]

Honda city leather seat is black or brown.

Most customers including me, choose black.

Not included, just add $800 for leather seats.

Neutral Newbie

I have test drive Honda city.

Impressed by the sound proof insulation and smooth drive with power.

Bought it.

Honda city leather seat is black or brown.

Most customers including me, choose black.

Not included, just add $800 for leather seats.

Hi Spectro, I not referring to the leather I m referring to the fabric behind the rear seats where the speakers is.

I have test drive Honda city.

Impressed by the sound proof insulation and smooth drive with power.

Bought it.

How much u bot?

Good price! Was it a showroom set or new?

It is new but the SE have yet to confirm with me how much is the 2 years insurance just gave me a ballpark figure of $1400 for the 2 years.

There is no reason to reject the kah motor 2 years insurance plan.

1) 10% off 

2) using kah motor appointed workshop. Any unfortunate incidents or repairs r likely replaced by original parts

3) Courtesy car provided.

Previously when my Kia got hit, C&C's terms is only provide the courtesy AFTER the repairs start (even though is claim against other guy). So for the few days before while waiting for surveyor to come and blah blah, don't have courtesy car. I go outside workshop i get courtesy car on the spot. 

Previously when my Kia got hit, C&C's terms is only provide the courtesy AFTER the repairs start (even though is claim against other guy). So for the few days before while waiting for surveyor to come and blah blah, don't have courtesy car. I go outside workshop i get courtesy car on the spot.

Kia is using AIG. Which insurance co is KM using?

I believe its

Aviva

Tokio Marine

and 1 more. I can't remember.

Need to sign 2 years insurance then SE sponsor half of the leather seat cost ($400).

No dash cam, may use back my existing camera.

Bro Titanium,

your package of $88399 is inclusive of the 2 years insurance already?

(edited)

Bro Titanium,

your package of $88399 is inclusive of the 2 years insurance already?

Of cos not, the SE only gave me a ball park figure at around $1400 for 2 years insurance.

Edited by Titanium

Hi Titanium,

You have a good deal, was quoted 90999 when I went down. Any min. loan amount and tenure for your deal? Can PM your SE?

Back then it was NTUC (not sure if now still NTUC). But I don't think it is a matter of who the insurer is. Cos under the same insurance at that time of what happened (which was AIG since i was driving Kia), i went to outside workshop and they take my car in immediately and passed me the coutesy car and everything claimed from the other guy. It was simply C&C's practice not to take in the car until the repair actually starts. Maybe its cos in my case my car was still driveable but for me i didn't want to have to come back to C&C repeatedly to let surveyor take photos, etc. Maybe if my car was not driveable they would have taken in straightaway and passed me the courtesy car. 

• Praise 1

Next week you can chut sin chia liao lo!   [thumbsup]

Of cos not, the SE only gave me a ball park figure at around $1400 for 2 years insurance.

New Malaysian City models specs compared. My guess will be that local top SV model may have feature set close to Malaysian 1.5 E model and base V model closer Malaysian 1.5 S model. 

Interesting to see that number of airbags in the 3 models differ, 2 in 1.5 S, 4 in 1.5 E and 6 in 1.5 V. Who knows maybe local models get 4 airbags?  :XD:

https://paultan.org/2017/03/06/2017-honda-city-facelift-spec-by-spec-comparison/

Hi Titanium,

You have a good deal, was quoted 90999 when I went down. Any min. loan amount and tenure for your deal? Can PM your SE?

Hello Andre0123  [wave]

I got the SE contact from @walkofwinners he was trying to gather more ppl for the group buy but I decided to go ahead first.

Maybe you can PM him to add you into the group buy for a better deal?  [sly]

Next week you can chut sin chia liao lo!   [thumbsup]

I seriously dun think so leh, anyway I not kan cheong can spend more quality time with my manual Lancer now.  [inlove]

↡ Advertisement