Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Neutral Newbie

anyway the latest deal is this as confirmed by my SE and one of the guys here signed too:

1) $87999

- No leather seat

- 1 year insurance

2) $88399

- Leather seat

- 2 years insurance

3) $88999

- Leather seat

- 1 year insurance

All comes with 6 mths road tax, free side step, 5 years warranty and 1 year free servicing. 

Basically the "freebies", you pay for it. If not, just get from outside which will be much cheaper too. 

hi bro, 

can PM the SE who offered this deal to you?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I see so many people bitching over number of airbags...

But, I hardly see rear passengers belting up. 

Got many many airbags and rear airbags means compulsory to belt up for the rear whether there's a law or lawless. Otherwise, you are like a punching bag in the event of accident.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

@Juzsyah hihi, need to sync phone with honda system via bluetooth and also plug in usb cable, after the connection is done an addition icon like a > arrrow will appear on your main screen together with the usual interface of settings, info, audio, phone. Click on the > icon and you will see apps that can be mirrored from your phone to the screen. I usually use waze for navigation however, the system only pull google map and few other apps in the screen, did a test and didnt really like how responsive it performs on the system. Since then didnt use the system for this.

@moonstone bought this phone mount from Qoo10, looks nice and within the box there is like a sticker to mount this onto the dashboard. Sometime like this when not in use. http://agdetail.image-gmkt.com/894/955/709955894/img/qoo-store.com/images3/B00RDQVPTY-7.jpg Not many knows whats that until its being used :)

@Jusnel nice review on the grooming, but i did my grooming previously few weeks back when sent my car for servicing with KM, thinking since CNY around the corner, let the car have interior and exterior grooming by KM. Earlier KM also sent me via snail mail discount for grooming due to birthday month. Will keep note on this recommendation!

Bro,

How you managed to get google map to display on the screen? Which android phone you using? I understand only those apps that support mirrorlink such as sygic able to.

Thanks!

Bro,

How you managed to get google map to display on the screen? Which android phone you using? I understand only those apps that support mirrorlink such as sygic able to.

Thanks!

@peng348 hi bro, i was using android Sony Xperia Z2 to mirror the google map on the screen. Will take some photos if possible to show you how it looks probably later tonight. Connection was via usb cable to the car and also i have it on bluetooth on as well.

Hi guys. Any 1 of your have change the front brake hoses to steel braided hose?

Too much money?

Hello, anyone here cut or replace the handbrake cable for the 7" HU? Is this LTA non friendly? [confused]

parkbrakebypasscableintro_zpse6017254.jp

bypass%20cable%20-%20v2_zpst7ztnewm.jpg

What is park brake cable?

Too much money?

What is park brake cable?

From my understanding the video playback on the HU will stop once the handbrake are released, so by cutting a particular wire or replace the cable the HU will not be able to detect when handbrake are released and therefore the video playback will not stop.

I dunno as I own a city yet  [:p] 

Neutral Newbie

Many customers visited Honda showroom last weekend. 

Are they buying because COE dropped less than $50K to $49K? 

I saw many customers test drive on Honda city.  

Some customers also test drive Honda civic but seems like Honda City fully on Q all day. 

Not LTA friendly.

Wait they ask you sign 7 extra then you know.  [:|]

From my understanding the video playback on the HU will stop once the handbrake are released, so by cutting a particular wire or replace the cable the HU will not be able to detect when handbrake are released and therefore the video playback will not stop.

I dunno as I own a city yet  [:p] 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Some customers also test drive Honda civic but seems like Honda City fully on Q all day.

Becoz they read over here going for $88399? It was $90999 when i look at it just before the previous bidding. COE went up $1k and yet they drop $2.5k Edited by ccc888

I am surprise to know that many visited showroom last weekend as I feel the sentiment are lower currently.

Sgt, do and dun get caught la, u know I know!  [lipsrsealed]

Applicable in SAF la.. Now in civilian world so oppressed. Here check there check everywhere check check.. Suffocating sia..

Applicable in SAF la.. Now in civilian world so oppressed. Here check there check everywhere check check.. Suffocating sia..

Ya lo! Even in MCF my Sgt also dun 放过我! [smallcry]  [smallcry]  [smallcry]

Hi anyone of you bros here encounter the solar flim peeling off from the front windscreen?

↡ Advertisement