Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Congratulations on your new ride, nice reflective dash [sunny]

And that's a wrap for the work year, happy new year's eve and a fantastic 2016 to all!

Solid FC.....

Congratulations on your new ride, nice reflective dash  [sunny]

And that's a wrap for the work year, happy new year's eve and a fantastic 2016 to all!

Thank you Bro. 

Wish you have a fabulous 2016. 

post-31283-0-51497600-1451656727_thumb.jpg

Any kind bro can help to advise if the new City low beam is using H11 bulb? Thanks

Yes bro.

LB: 55W H11 Halogen, same for Fog

HB: 60W HB3 Halogen

Needing a replacement?

Mainly the 6 side curtain / i-side airbags and touch panel auto AC on the 1.5L V?

And rear a/c.

Looks like the Grace we get here has no cruise control and only 2 airbags. But it does have the rear a/c and the touch panel a/c controls. 

Just a quick bump.

It's either this model is not popular enough or people will buy this ride don't use mcf haha.

Did my 30k servicing yesterday at leng kee, clean bill of health, battery also good to continue based on the Midtronice report slip.

Had some loose insulation under the bonnet, highlighted to SA, taken care of too.

Did not ask about what grade of SHU was used, though ride seems smoother especially when going up slopes.

Also received my 4 x Liquimoly Valve Clean.

Next servicing at 40k should be 2 years old birthday of ride. Price has came down quite a bit since I bought it, but got to say it's been a stress free drive so far.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Hi bro,

Good to have a good ride. Hows the FC?

Just a quick bump.

It's either this model is not popular enough or people will buy this ride don't use mcf haha.

Did my 30k servicing yesterday at leng kee, clean bill of health, battery also good to continue based on the Midtronice report slip.

Had some loose insulation under the bonnet, highlighted to SA, taken care of too.

Did not ask about what grade of SHU was used, though ride seems smoother especially when going up slopes.

Also received my 4 x Liquimoly Valve Clean.

Next servicing at 40k should be 2 years old birthday of ride. Price has came down quite a bit since I bought it, but got to say it's been a stress free drive so far.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Hi bro,

Good to have a good ride. Hows the FC?

Hi bro thanks.

FC on weekdays 18-20km/l since 80% expressways.

FC on weekends 13-16km/l since greater load and 80% start stop.

Figures are quoted from in car display.

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you encounter this problem of after upgrading to a newer version of iPhone, u can no longer use the audio player system to sync with your new iPhone?

Previously I was using iPhone 5 but changed to iPhone 6 and the system could no longer find my new phone via Bluetooth.

I have feedback to KAH motors at Leng Kee more than a few times since I encountered this issue. However, it was always brushed off by them as a technical issue from the car manufacturer in Japan.

Personally, I am quite disappointed that KAH motor did not do anything to help me solve this problem as I could no longer use the Bluetooth function and speak hands free using the steering wheel. I have driven this 2014 city for 1.5+ years and just did my 30000km servicing in December.

I find it ridiculous that Honda cannot even solve this simple software problem and upkeep with a newer software for their audio system. My SA even brushed it off as it is an inherent problem everywhere in the market.

What is the point of marketing all these new technology and gadgets at the point of sale if 1.5 years later the function become a white elephant because of a software issue? At the end of the day, I'm quite disappointed with the way this simple but troublesome problem was handled.

Just to share my 2 cents worth.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you encounter this problem of after upgrading to a newer version of iPhone, u can no longer use the audio player system to sync with your new iPhone?

One of the huge turnoffs for Honda for me was how reliant the HondaLink infotainment system was on an iPhone.

It's clearly a much bigger problem than I expected if the system is not forward-compatible, especially given how frequently Apple seeds minor updates.

• Praise 1

Hi anyone knows is it possible to request for touch panel auto air-con (like in Jazz 1.5 and HR-V) for the City? 

No not possible, for the City you get it as stock as stock can be.

From experience, might not be a bad thing over the course of usage, one less spot to concern about electrical failure.

• Praise 1

One of the huge turnoffs for Honda for me was how reliant the HondaLink infotainment system was on an iPhone.

It's clearly a much bigger problem than I expected if the system is not forward-compatible, especially given how frequently Apple seeds minor updates.

I have been streaming Spotify via Bluetooth daily coming to 2 years with no issue on Android.

Let me try it with ex-gf's iPhone 6(s?) soon.

Would be good if bros who encountered issues with iPhone indicate their iOS version as well.

Turbocharged

I have been streaming Spotify via Bluetooth daily coming to 2 years with no issue on Android.

Let me try it with ex-gf's iPhone 6(s?) soon.

Would be good if bros who encountered issues with iPhone indicate their iOS version as well.

Spotify would be just using the standard Bluetooth connection to send stereo audio, wouldn't it?

All the actual HondaLink functionality relies on iPhone, e.g. Siri, navigation.

Spotify would be just using the standard Bluetooth connection to send stereo audio, wouldn't it?

All the actual HondaLink functionality relies on iPhone, e.g. Siri, navigation.

Thanks for sharing about the app.

Never felt the need to use it what with Android and BT connectivity able to address daily driving needs.

↡ Advertisement