Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Hypersonic

Congrats bro!

Urs is SLN9xxx?

I collecting mine on Sunday evening.

can I cum along?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Finally collecting my ride tomorrow! Super excited.. Anything tips for a city noob? :)

City easy car la.. Dummy Proof 1.. Just try not to floor the accelerator too much. Lol!! :XD:

can I cum along?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hahaha bro, you buy yourself a CITY as well lor.. Then I make myself free to join you when you collect. hahaha.!!!

Hypersonic

Hahaha bro, you buy yourself a CITY as well lor.. Then I make myself free to join you when you collect. hahaha.!!!

Ngee Ann CITY, suntec CITY or great world CITY ah? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ngee Ann CITY, suntec CITY or great world CITY ah? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Wah Bro, you so rich can buy so many CIties ah?? How about JB City Square as well.. lol.. send me a CITY vip card so I shop for free ok??

Neutral Newbie

Haha, and then everyone go on Sunday to support bro titanium! Your appointment is fast! I waited for 3 weeks

Congrats bro!

Urs is SLN9xxx?

I collecting mine on Sunday evening.

Can collect on Sunday 1 meh? Special arrangement ah?? Collection at where?

Haha, and then everyone go on Sunday to support bro titanium! Your appointment is fast! I waited for 3 weeks

My existing car road tax n insurance expire on 29th ma so chop chop trade it in.

Can collect on Sunday 1 meh? Special arrangement ah?? Collection at where?

Dunno if it is special or not la but i also surprised can collect on Sunday at Alexandra.

(edited)

Wah Bro @titanium, you could have gotten your City without Topping up on your last bid.. Who would have known..

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/coes-finish-mostly-lower-in-the-second-round-of-bidding-in-may-2017

Well... if i did not top up i would have to pay 500 plus for car inspection, road tax and insurance for my existing car.

I top up 400 and get a COE 4.6k more, why not, right?

Edited by Titanium
  • Praise 1

Well... if i did not top up i would have to pay 500 plus for car inspection, road tax and insurance for my existing car.

First time see TOP-UP less than 4 digi. Haha. Good move. :)

Supersonic

$400 top up they also want from you ah?!  -_-

Supersonic

My existing car road tax n insurance expire on 29th ma so chop chop trade it in.

Dunno if it is special or not la but i also surprised can collect on Sunday at Alexandra.

Sun and even PH can collect car if your SE is working on that day, dont think they only restrict collection on weekdays.

congrats bro Titanium!!! so i suppose all the bros going to alexandra on sun evening to welcome ur car collection!!

Wah @titanium, you so famous.. All go support you for car collection. You're the Chairman bro..

First time see TOP-UP less than 4 digi. Haha. Good move. :)

Hee hee... I do my maths wan before commit.  [laugh]

congrats bro Titanium!!! so i suppose all the bros going to alexandra on sun evening to welcome ur car collection!!

Wah! Thanks!

Pop champagne ah!

source.gif

Wah @titanium, you so famous.. All go support you for car collection. You're the Chairman bro..

See no one respond to you it mean you are the undisputed chairman of CAPS.  :a-good: 

Sun and even PH can collect car if your SE is working on that day, dont think they only restrict collection on weekdays.

Oic, anything to take note during the collection?  [:p]

Finally collecting my ride tomorrow! Super excited.. Anything tips for a city noob? :)

@accar, how your city collection today?  :a-happy:  [drivingcar]  :a-happy:

Neutral Newbie

Sweet! Our guy is good ;) and you got a good deal! Very good holding power, i blinked first.. haha

Anyone has recommendation for PPS? Is happy car good? they have a buddy promotion now if anyone keen to do 9H ceramic together... haha

Hee hee... I do my maths wan before commit.  [laugh]

Wah! Thanks!

Pop champagne ah!

source.gif

See no one respond to you it mean you are the undisputed chairman of CAPS.  :a-good: 

@accar, how your city collection today?  :a-happy:  [drivingcar]  :a-happy:

Oh btw, feels bumpier than i remembered from test drive.. probably because the car hasn't warm up yet. 

Supersonic

Carefully check through the whole car, inside and out. Lol.