New Audi A3 Sedan - "only premium petrol sedan under Cat A"

Glyuen

Turbocharged

dio ... but you see ... $150k audi vs $135k toyota altis ... who buy altis ... dio bo?

and the $15k more not just because of the 4-rings in front (of course it does make a difference) but it's a better car in overall

does not matter to me what vehicle they buy or not buy. what matters is that they drive properly on the roads and be a considerate road user.

↡ Advertisement

ok. i think the "intention" of this thread is that lta change policy of 130bhp limit for cat a so that "ordinary" people can buy "ordinary" car

but you see ... audi, volvo, bmw and merc will have car at 130bhp ... so lta kena tioked, isn't it?

whether ordinary or not $150k audi vs $135k toyota ... audi 1 : toyota 0

whether does it or does it not matter you, based on this, probably more audi on the road than toyota

and yes, no matter what car, it's the driver that counts when he/she drive on the road

does not matter to me what vehicle they buy or not buy. what matters is that they drive properly on the roads and be a considerate road user.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

ok. i think the "intention" of this thread is that lta change policy of 130bhp limit for cat a so that "ordinary" people can buy "ordinary" car

but you see ... audi, volvo, bmw and merc will have car at 130bhp ... so lta kena tioked, isn't it?

whether does it or does it not matter you, based on this, probably more audi on the road than toyota

and yes, no matter what car, it's the driver that counts when he/she drive on the road

i don't know what does "ordinary" cars mean anymore. In Germany, Merz and Audis are very ordinary cars while in Tokyo, Toyotas and Toyota Crowns are plenty.

Well said. Why does LTA fate locals to drive 'normal' cars? Even the full spec, luxury version of normal cars are not brought in. Hope the BMW, MERc ECU tune their cars to meet the 130 bph and pawn LTA scholars deep deep.

Just received Audi promotional email for their new A3 Sedan.

Looks good. Suits badge whores perfectly.

http://www.a3sedan.sg/#/intro

Anyone buying? [sly]

is it particular for Singapore market(<130bhp/1.6L)?

do think Audi will change their production line only for fitting the small red dot market

no worries ... scholar will said ... coe high and more bmw/merc/audi on the road because economy is good ... huat ah!

Well said. Why does LTA fate locals to drive 'normal' cars? Even the full spec, luxury version of normal cars are not brought in. Hope the BMW, MERc ECU tune their cars to meet the 130 bph and pawn LTA scholars deep deep.

• Praise 1

yes they might

is it particular for Singapore market(<130bhp/1.6L)?

do think Audi will change their production line only for fitting the small red dot market

industry experts already feedback that the omv of a car should be the gauge, but they die die dun want listen,

usual for them lar.....they always think they know better and the situation is always under control

Very good... Let's see how the coe will fare with these watered down contis... VW, Audi....What else? Bet the coe will still hold up...

155K for Audi vs 135K for Corolla & Civic... It's a no brainer...

This is THE BIGGEST JOKE on Planet Earth.

$155 for 1.4L AUDI.

135K for Altis / Civic.... An even bigger joke!!!

Edited by Karu
  • Praise 3

should take the $155 and go usa buy a porky 911? [sly][:)]

Actually, i m also another sucker. I paid the price of brand new Altis for a 6 mth old Mini.

The COE tweak is to help the poor dealers of languishing marques, not people who buy cars.

Of course, Audi BADGE is better than VW.

Even without the badge, the interior quality is also better, as well as more features.

The COE tweak is to help the poor dealers of languishing marques, not people who buy cars.

Agree.

↡ Advertisement