honda yokohama bluearth ace-ae50

• Search this thread
35 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just changed to set of 4. $480. Made in Japan.

Not many reviews in SG. Anyone on this model?

Lambo with open pod....weeeee

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

195/55/R15

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

Jansonchua
  • Premium member
    Jansonchua
    3rd Gear

Bro... I was told it is made by Pinoys la... I changed 2 pieces last month and so far so good...
Glory, Glory Man United!!!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    3rd Gear

Made in Japan engraved on the tyre leh

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Baal
  • Baal
    Turbocharged

I saw the specs, it meantioned 10% lighter than A Drive.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    3rd Gear

After reading the specs and looking at the Yokohama tyres' rating chart, I think it falls between Earth 1 & BluEarth AE 1. Tuned towards performance not sacrificing too much comfort & sound.

As compared to my previous tyres (Continental Comfort Contact 5), it has better dry grip & feedback. Road noise is about same.

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear

Fuel saving on this tyres is so-so only... but it's quite a good wet weather tires. 

Very rare to see yokohama tires nowadays leh... hahah... Now workshop keep pushing me Kumho KU31 leh...

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Bro... I was told it is made by Pinoys la... I changed 2 pieces last month and so far so good...

U can only say good or not after it reaches 10K kms and above..... if its noisy like hell, then its a fail bro.

Fuel saving on this tyres is so-so only... but it's quite a good wet weather tires. 

Very rare to see yokohama tires nowadays leh... hahah... Now workshop keep pushing me Kumho KU31 leh...

KU31 buay kan.....

The Toyos T1 sports are cheap. Just got some 20s from AL Tyres.

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear

U can only say good or not after it reaches 10K kms and above..... if its noisy like hell, then its a fail bro.

KU31 buay kan.....

The Toyos T1 sports are cheap. Just got some 20s from AL Tyres.

Oh yes! haha. I used to change tyres with them when they are at macperson. The workshop infront always guide me to his shop then Ah Wu from AL tyres will "guide" me back. hahha

Now they are at paya lebar rd right?

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Oh yes! haha. I used to change tyres with them when they are at macperson. The workshop infront always guide me to his shop then Ah Wu from AL tyres will "guide" me back. hahha

Now they are at paya lebar rd right?

I kena conned by that Sung Beng shop too.. thought they will AL.

Now they are along Paya Lebar. better lar. Shop very big.

Ah Wu no longer there.

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear

I kena conned by that Sung Beng shop too.. thought they will AL.

Now they are along Paya Lebar. better lar. Shop very big.

Ah Wu no longer there.

Oh... that shop is sung beng... And ah wu no longer with AL????? He is very well verse in all the tyres man! I keep asking lotsa noob question last time one!!! hahhaa.

You know where ah wu go?

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Oh... that shop is sung beng... And ah wu no longer with AL????? He is very well verse in all the tyres man! I keep asking lotsa noob question last time one!!! hahhaa.

You know where ah wu go?

I dunno bro. I don't see that chap around liao. Only speak to towkay.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear

I dunno bro. I don't see that chap around liao. Only speak to towkay.

Woah. Next time i go down must jio u liao. You got any special discount from towkay?

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Woah. Next time i go down must jio u liao. You got any special discount from towkay?

Aiyah, he remembered me cause he farked up my spacers for my skyline the last time. His pricing is very reasonable.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear

Aiyah, he remembered me cause he farked up my spacers for my skyline the last time. His pricing is very reasonable.

Woah. No wonder can remb you lah... High asset customer. hahha.

Ya.. i always relate toyo tires with AL tyres one.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    3rd Gear

wah seh...this thread promoting AL tyres liao...

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    3rd Gear

Made in Japan engraved on the tyre leh

CAM00064_zps54d97f58.jpg

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

Vinyl
  • Premium member
    Vinyl
    3rd Gear

Just changed to set of 4. $480. Made in Japan.

Not many reviews in SG. Anyone on this model?

Care to share where you changed it?

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    3rd Gear

Care to share where you changed it?

http://www.sgcarmart...t.php?MID=12779

Please take note the Caltex station is no longer there. Only the tyre shop is there.
Vinyl praised this

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Loony
  • Loony
    Clutched

Just changed to 1 set, best price I can find $120/pc for 205/50/R16.

Try this: https://www.facebook...180463325451777

Good service from this shop also, honest folks.

Cephas praised this

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SimonLam  |  Neutral Newbie

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

I have replaced my full set of tyres with AE50. Heard this new model and some recommendations for quiet comfort, fuel savings, wet performance. The price is in acceptable range for a family bread and butter passenger car. Initial feedback:... » Read More

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Melvinyuen  |  3rd Gear

Quiet tyre

Rather quiet and soft tyre. I would say for the price tag that I got this tyre, nothing to complain about. It serves me well

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users