Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
68 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is very subjective. I bought ae50 from a local tyre shop. They costed me $480 which was higher price compared to some others who bought them at a lower price for 15" size. Worth it as they lasted me for 3yrs of use.

I took the opportunity while i was on leave to go over to msia tyre shop for re003. With the currency exchange rate, i enjoyed at least 40% savings. It would be more fruitful with more than 1 things to change or do in the trip into jb.

I also swapped my muffler at the same time.

we must thank the Head of State for making their currency so weak

that is why we can see so many Malaysian rush to Sg to look for job (thanks for them  come here to cover our vacancy which most Sg refused to work )

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

we must thank the Head of State for making their currency so weak
that is why we can see so many Malaysian rush to Sg to look for job (thanks for them come here to cover our vacancy which most Sg refused to work )

Aiyo bro, this is tyre thread, now u diverting it to polytickle complaint. Please spare this thread from getting locked...
Lambo with open pod....weeeee

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:16 AM

Richardlim31
  • Richardlim31
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i m planning to change to bridgestone re003 because of the bbk. The current yoko ace ae50 is less then 5 months old and less then 6k of usage. I dont know whether tyre shop will take in old tyres so if any guys interested pls pm with your price. Thanks.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:17 AM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i m planning to change to bridgestone re003 because of the bbk. The current yoko ace ae50 is less then 5 months old and less then 6k of usage. I dont know whether tyre shop will take in old tyres so if any guys interested pls pm with your price. Thanks.

U may want to state your current tyre size.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:23 AM

Richardlim31
  • Richardlim31
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

U may want to state your current tyre size.

oops.. Thanks Cephas...tyres size : 205/50/16. Thanks

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:01 AM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My tyre profile 195/50/15...

20170110_210219_zps53tioz8k.jpg

Edited by Cephas, 12 January 2017 - 11:02 AM.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

Richardlim31
  • Richardlim31
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

nice tyre...pattern looks good

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:08 AM

frisjee
  • frisjee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

My previous AE50 195/60/15 served me well for the past 2 years. extremly comfort and quiet with firm grip on wet days. Now budget cut change to Kumho KU31 can feel its noiser. for extra $25 per pcs, my advice is to go for AE50. Made in Japan somemore

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

engineoilterry
its good

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Prataboy  |  Neutral Newbie

Improved Mileage

Changed to the Blue Earth from the stock Kumho based on recommendations. Driven more than 1000km and there was indeed an improvement on the mileage from ~10 to ~11 km/l. Not much but any improvement is still better than none. Good deal on... » Read More

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by ronaldyeo  |  Neutral Newbie

Quiet and Comfortable

Not as quiet as GR90 that I was previously on, but achieved the same comfort level in terms of smoothness on the roads. I changed to this at Yew Lee Battery Co for $125/tyre. New tyres that was manufactured three months ago. Find the price a... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, yokohama, bluearth and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users