Magnifying glass
43 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96

Went passed ERP gantry with cash card properly inserted n enough money.
But gantry never deduct ?? So wat happens next ?. Summon or letter ??.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know

wait for lta letter

The fine is $10 administration fee plus the ERP charges at the time you passed under the gantry

can pay through onemotoring.com.sg [thumbsup] ... lol

Edited by Wt_know, 29 January 2014 - 09:38 AM.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

Keithchue
    Keithchue

I'm too kanna this, card inserted and nuff money, comes error, last time i had this, i went to appeal. and got the fine waived.  now waiting for my recent 'offence" to come and appeal again.

every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

Dafansu
    Dafansu

Just wait for any letter and pay $10. If not write in to appeal. Happened to me once, but no letter

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

Simpleonly
    Simpleonly

Most prob, they will send u letter and ask u to go for IU check in 1 of the testing centre.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:46 AM

Most prob, they will send u letter and ask u to go for IU check in 1 of the testing centre.

Usually they cannot detect if your IU or cashcard is faulty and they just send you summon letter. I kena before, cashcard inserted with enough money in it but error when passed through the gantry.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

Knoobie
    Knoobie

hoping that LTA give you special discount?? wake up! it will never happen!!

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

Toyota82
    Toyota82

Go any inspection centre now and get them to check the iu unit and tell them this problem.

Then they will give you a letter saying that you came to report this incident. They will tell you to submit the letter if got summon.

I just did it in dec.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

Kklim
    Kklim

Go to LTA and tell them you forgot to insert the card. If it's first time, they'll waive the $10.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank

dont worry no problem one

usually, they will send you a letter to go to vicom to inspect the iu unit see spoil or not

if window not tinted, they will let you go, nothing will happen, no need to pay the $10 or the erp $$

usually when going about 90 and above, sometimes the erp dont detect my truck

i kena a few time already until they don bother calling me anymore [grin]

but the siam rate is about maybe 2-3 times per year [grin] saved a couple of small dollars only, sianz [laugh]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

Vhtfhwlego
    Vhtfhwlego

Hmmm, I thought ERP never break down.
Few days ago, went thru but no beep, no deducation.
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Hmmm, I thought ERP never break down.
Few days ago, went thru but no beep, no deducation.

They will send you summon letter soon.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

Yuan
    Yuan

Happened to me a few times.

First and second time still got pay.

After that, I did not receive any notification from them.

|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96

So pissed with them, few month back my previous car, had enough $ in card, then jam jam jam until the ERP charge go up until my car become not enough !!! Write in to plead leniency, they dun entertain.

Basket, now my card got many many $$ for them to deduct, the gantry is on big big but never deduct. I confirm I insert card properly start of my drive journey !!! Knnnnnn.

The new MCE east bound gantry !! Suck money gantry, super expensive this gantry charge.
But I driving 80-90 ...surprise never beep, usually slow sure beep

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank

So pissed with them, few month back my previous car, had enough $ in card, then jam jam jam until the ERP charge go up until my car become not enough !!! Write in to plead leniency, they dun entertain.

Basket, now my card got many many $$ for them to deduct, the gantry is on big big but never deduct. I confirm I insert card properly start of my drive journey !!! Knnnnnn.

The new MCE east bound gantry !! Suck money gantry, super expensive this gantry charge.
But I driving 80-90 ...surprise never beep, usually slow sure beep

i neber bluff

really sometimes higher speed a bit, sometime erp dont deduct marnie [inlove]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

Tommyknockers_08

Side track a bit.  You guys realise that there is a big R printed on the top of gantry which used to mean Restricted Zone in the past.  Is the whole of SG becoming a big restricted zone now? [drivingcar]  From BKE to ECP to AYE and PIE...  [sunny]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

Knoobie
    Knoobie

Side track a bit.  You guys realise that there is a big R printed on the top of gantry which used to mean Restricted Zone in the past.  Is the whole of SG becoming a big restricted zone now? [drivingcar]  From BKE to ECP to AYE and PIE...  [sunny]

the big R now does not stand for "Restricted". but "Revenue"!

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Tommyknockers_08

Aah..indeed it is...  [thumbsup]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Baal
  • Baal

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

REserves?

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Tags: honda, gantry