• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Caldina
  • Premium member
    Caldina
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What is the success rate for appeal?

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

Swifter78
  • Premium member
    Swifter78
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If you are 1st time offender, should have no problem to get it waive. 

subsequent then difficult.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Disco
  • Premium member
    Disco
    Clutched
    Author Image

Can appeal if you have no summons in the last one year.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Hotamp
  • Hotamp
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ai ya dont bother abt the success rate lah you think this is horse racing meh [:)] ....you just think of a reasonable reason and then write a letter of appeal and post it out loh...you send got 50% dont send 100% pay... [:p] good luck

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I urged you don't send in if you are using topic as reason. As good as saying you are lazy to find lots. Within 100m no lots, go to 200m then 300m and so forth. If I go shopping mall no lot, I park along the road ok? People will kpkb. It is about being considerate and not convenient yourself and inconvenient others. This is a pawn thread.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

man up and just pay the fine la.

want to take risk then lan lan suck thumb lor.

StreetFight3r praised this
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

Yogi
  • Premium member
    Yogi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I personally feel that if you have a valid reason (such as in the process of unloading/loading heavy items or if you need to aid an elderly passenger), then by all means, write in and appeal.  But if you were just trying your luck, then I wouldn't bother because cannot win all the time one mah, ya? :)

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:05 PM

Caldina
  • Premium member
    Caldina
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have purchased season parking but all the lots were full, hence I parked at the loading/unloading bay.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Yogi
  • Premium member
    Yogi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have purchased season parking but all the lots were full, hence I parked at the loading/unloading bay.

Then I think maybe can try....

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Take a few photos whenever the car-park is full[the best some photos of cars that don't have season parking],got summon,take the photos go & "Bang table" with the HDB town office,then the HDB will go & see,after that they may convert the carpark for "Season Parking only".

Fairlady.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Penknife
  • Penknife
    5th Gear
    Author Image

just appeal first

09.08 - 08.10: Honda Civic EH9 (SBV)
11.13 - 09.15: Honda City GD8 (SGA)
09.15 - xx.xx: Honda Jazz GK5 (SKV)

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

By the time you ding ding dong dong here in the forum, your appeal letter would have been out liao. IMO waste time to ask here. Just do it if you think you can, just do it (by doing nothing) if you think cannot.

Edited by Kangadrool, 04 February 2014 - 03:12 PM.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

Caldina
  • Premium member
    Caldina
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you guys. I have already sent the appeal.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Must quote the cp auntie give chance case for cny in your appeal. Sure give chance one.

Must quote the cp auntie give chance case for cny in your appeal. Sure give chance one.

Alamak I too late.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

EXO
  • Premium member
    EXO
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This is a valid reason, you paid for the season parking and you should be entitled to a lot.

Just tell them you waited for a reasonable amount of time (probably 30mins or more?) before parking at the unloading bay.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Car_man
  • Premium member
    Car_man
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Did you park at the loading and unloading during night time? Cos day time they usually will not give summon. This happen to 1 car at my estate

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:50 AM

Caldina
  • Premium member
    Caldina
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I came back after midnight. The car park at my house always full late at night. In fact quite tough to secure a parking lot after midnight.

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:10 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Go to HDB and appeal. I got mine through that manner. Also have the same problem where my car park has a lot of trucks, taxis, and also an ambulance. 

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:38 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I came back after midnight. The car park at my house always full late at night. In fact quite tough to secure a parking lot after midnight.

Go & find out,is there alot of "Non Season Ticket Holders".?,If there is,took a few pictures,told you before,go to HDB,bang table,tell them too many people,[outsider.?] parking there...then they will change the carpark,to Season parking only  after 10.30pm.

Fairlady.

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dont woorry sure can one

i also kena before but i tell them i got buy season parking and i really is unloading goods but i take longer because i only 1 man show, take much longer to shift all the barang barang

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, car park, kena, summon and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users