Kena summon for parking at un/loading bay due to no lots

Caldina

What is the success rate for appeal?

ai ya dont bother abt the success rate lah you think this is horse racing meh [:)] ....you just think of a reasonable reason and then write a letter of appeal and post it out loh...you send got 50% dont send 100% pay... [:p] good luck

I urged you don't send in if you are using topic as reason. As good as saying you are lazy to find lots. Within 100m no lots, go to 200m then 300m and so forth. If I go shopping mall no lot, I park along the road ok? People will kpkb. It is about being considerate and not convenient yourself and inconvenient others. This is a pawn thread.

I personally feel that if you have a valid reason (such as in the process of unloading/loading heavy items or if you need to aid an elderly passenger), then by all means, write in and appeal. But if you were just trying your luck, then I wouldn't bother because cannot win all the time one mah, ya? :)

I have purchased season parking but all the lots were full, hence I parked at the loading/unloading bay.

Then I think maybe can try....

I have purchased season parking but all the lots were full, hence I parked at the loading/unloading bay.

Take a few photos whenever the car-park is full[the best some photos of cars that don't have season parking],got summon,take the photos go & "Bang table" with the HDB town office,then the HDB will go & see,after that they may convert the carpark for "Season Parking only".

By the time you ding ding dong dong here in the forum, your appeal letter would have been out liao. IMO waste time to ask here. Just do it if you think you can, just do it (by doing nothing) if you think cannot.

Edited by Kangadrool

What is the success rate for appeal?

Must quote the cp auntie give chance case for cny in your appeal. Sure give chance one.

Must quote the cp auntie give chance case for cny in your appeal. Sure give chance one.

Alamak I too late.

This is a valid reason, you paid for the season parking and you should be entitled to a lot.

Just tell them you waited for a reasonable amount of time (probably 30mins or more?) before parking at the unloading bay.

Did you park at the loading and unloading during night time? Cos day time they usually will not give summon. This happen to 1 car at my estate

I came back after midnight. The car park at my house always full late at night. In fact quite tough to secure a parking lot after midnight.

Go to HDB and appeal. I got mine through that manner. Also have the same problem where my car park has a lot of trucks, taxis, and also an ambulance.

↡ Advertisement