Car getting dusty more than before

Dark_flan

Just want some feedbacks on the recent air quality as these past weeks my car is piling more dust within a day after a wash. It is so bad that within a half a day can have several days of accumulated of dust (dust thick enough to write clearly) and filth which I am very disturbed by it. Worse than I parked at my workplace which is industrial area. My car is parked at MSCP somemore past few days as I'm attached to the city area which is expensive to drive. As such need more feedback before I write a letter to the authorities if it is caused by the construction across the road. No choice as I'm fussy abt the cleaniness of my ride. :angry:

↡ Advertisement

nohing u can do, i used to work at changi naval base area, the floor is full of mud, if rain lagi power ur car confirm become milo as land reclaimation is gg on.. complaint everywhere, cant do a thing.. wash rd in morning, 5 mins later gg, worst jam up whole rd. with trucks.

My house area only start to have this strange phenomenon 2 weeks before CNY when I had enough. The construction by then has commenced more than 1 yr +or so already but dun have such issues only recently.

It has not been raining recently and that has resulted in a higher concentration of dust in the air.

Just want some feedbacks on the recent air quality as these past weeks my car is piling more dust within a day after a wash. It is so bad that within a half a day can have several days of accumulated of dust (dust thick enough to write clearly) and filth which I am very disturbed by it. Worse than I parked at my workplace which is industrial area. My car is parked at MSCP somemore past few days as I'm attached to the city area which is expensive to drive. As such need more feedback before I write a letter to the authorities if it is caused by the construction across the road. No choice as I'm fussy abt the cleaniness of my ride. :angry:

• Praise 2

I think It's becos it seldom rain recently, plus It's windy.. just use a damp cloth to wipe while warming up your car. It should be back to shine by the time u can start to move ur car.

In Clementi its always been very dusty.

Even inside my flat if the windows are open after a day or so if the missus doesn't dust then it builds up and when we are away on holiday even a small window opening will mean very dust everywhere.

I sometimes wonder what I must be breating in.

My car which is undercover in MSCP always very dusty.

yup. Noticed too. My groomer not open so cannot wash...car can draw peekture aldy

can play tic tat toe~ [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

the other time I came out from CNB with the muds, someone drew HELP~ WASH ME on my doors. zzzzz [furious]

• Praise 3

can play tic tat toe~ [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

the other time I came out from CNB with the muds, someone drew HELP~ WASH ME on my doors. zzzzz [furious]

hahahahahah,,,epic

you worry about car dusty..... [confused]

I worry about sore throat....... having sore throat now.......

Skin feeling dry and itchy........

Drink more water and try to stay indoor more often. Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement