Nissan latio forum shutting down

Charmaine12

Turbocharged

A lot of Latio owners meh?

quite a lot on the road but not many are into car stuffs. they just treat a car as a tool.

Hi I am the adminstrater for nissan latio forum. http://forum.thelatioclub.org/index.php

Due to the fact that our forum will end at this april. I am considering to extend it but due to the low numbers of active members. I seriously need some ideas on how to further enhance the forum.

Any ideas?

Please don't close, it's the only source of info for alot of Latio owners :|

To add, Tan Chong has phased out Latio model. So going forward, the number of latio owners will only get lesser. Hence a generic Nissan forum make sense.

Rename as 'Fellatio' forum

was abt to say that, means merge with Santa Fe forum

Suts the car owners,Santa Fe, Latio nad the gays, tikos, etc....

wah...sure membership skyhigh

To add, Tan Chong has phased out Latio model. So going forward, the number of latio owners will only get lesser. Hence a generic Nissan forum make sense.

Actually the name Latio is still alive and kicking in Japan. Just that TC rename the new Latio to Almera.

I drove the new Latio last month in Japan.

post-2654-0-34538300-1390113236_thumb.jpg
post-2654-0-20245900-1390113250_thumb.jpg
post-2654-0-33245500-1390113264_thumb.jpg
post-2654-0-33786200-1390114241_thumb.jpg
post-2654-0-14528400-1390113849_thumb.jpg
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Actually the name Latio is still alive and kicking in Japan. Just that TC rename the new Latio to Almera.

I drove the new Latio last month in Japan.

the interior looks cartoon.

to make latio forum successful. you first need to go educate the elderly on how to use computer.

although sg a lot of latio but most latio drivers are ah peks. dunno how to surf forum. so train them how to use computer surf forum.

then your membership will improve!

to make latio forum successful. you first need to go educate the elderly on how to use computer.

although sg a lot of latio but most latio drivers are ah peks. dunno how to surf forum. so train them how to use computer surf forum.

then your membership will improve!

Both neighbors by my left n right drive Latio. One black, one red. They are younger than me. Not yet touch 30's leh.

Supercharged

A lot of Latio owners meh?

There's many Latios on the road, but maybe not many of the owners join the forum. What we need are regulars who contribute to the forum to make it alive!

Then there be some who join just to ask questions, then later disappear once their problems solved.

↡ Advertisement