Handed a CASE letter to VW today! Blog updates.

Keithchue

MB i.e. Maybach and Rick Ross? :chilling:

It's easy for non-owners to diss VW, but until the offload is completed, current owners can only  tahan and build up proprietary VW maintenance knowledge haha.

Mercedes la

one got an A class, and another straight up buy an E class

my vw sometimes jerk when the gears change from D1 to D2. However, D2 to D7 is smooth. I just live with it and ignore the kick in the back. Anyway, it's not a luxury car to begin with so let's not be too bothered with the prob. You'll feel happier that way

well,

I got an update, they installed a computer which I had for 1 week, everytime, it jerked,aka kick in the back, I press the button, to record the perimeters, they found out the clutch is the problem.

↡ Advertisement

Mercedes la

well,

I got an update, they installed a computer which I had for 1 week, everytime, it jerked,aka kick in the back, I press the button, to record the perimeters, they found out the clutch is the problem.

Pity you had to return the computer, was it like an OBD panel?

Pity you had to return the computer, was it like an OBD panel?

it is more of a like, a small laptop, with the button mounted on the dashboard, once u feel it, u give the button a press..

laptop is under the driver seat and hidden.  however, there are cables everywhere to connect all sorts of sensors in the car.

Mercedes la

well,

wah seh, self recording some more, now you working for vw liao.  Lolz

So they fixed the clutch problem yet?

Have they ever given you an answer as to why your car is such a lemon? EVERYTHING is breaking down....

Edited by Kusje

nope, they replaced the clutch pack..the jerk is still there, officially, it is named, rubbish..

looking at the harrier this afternoon, wish me luck

• Praise 7

After reading this post for almost 98 pages, it seems to me AD do not bother to rectify the GB issues, yet many motorists took the liberty to buying the VW badges and complaint a lot.

How come AD do not keep stock of records shown as per due servicing of many VW cars with related problems and o/s issues. I can't believe what I have had read. May had written to press & social media, what has been done to rectify faults and AD got away with it, make owner/s pay more saying west and tear ( less than 3 years car ) What a joke !

Banging tables and demanding replacement do not solved problems, either the back end Sevice technician are incapable or either top management are blinded to provide lemon law yet Singapore authority allow malpractice in the car industry. 

After reading this post for almost 98 pages, it seems to me AD do not bother to rectify the GB issues, yet many motorists took the liberty to buying the VW badges and complaint a lot.

How come AD do not keep stock of records shown as per due servicing of many VW cars with related problems and o/s issues. I can't believe what I have had read. May had written to press & social media, what has been done to rectify faults and AD got away with it, make owner/s pay more saying west and tear ( less than 3 years car ) What a joke !

Banging tables and demanding replacement do not solved problems, either the back end Sevice technician are incapable or either top management are blinded to provide lemon law yet Singapore authority allow malpractice in the car industry. 

We can opt not to buy mah. If buy can hoot the 6DSG or the AT version.

Thing is, Singapore is such a small market, VW is not bothered with our feedback lor. Redesigning a GB is a very expensive exercise for the whole group.

• Praise 1

the bother, but hands are tied.. that is my opinon, VW Singapore reports to VW Germany, in turn all technical expertise is from VW Germany..hence the tying part.

my car has never been services outside, and due to the efforts of the after sales team, still not towed back at 92K Km. yes, frequent visit to the club is needed, but I would say kudos to the after sales team. 

We can opt not to buy mah. If buy can hoot the 6DSG or the AT version.

Thing is, Singapore is such a small market, VW is not bothered with our feedback lor. Redesigning a GB is a very expensive exercise for the whole group.

6DSG is more reliable, that being said, still not as reliable as aisin ones.  yes VW will not go for aisin ones, but somewhere in the acceptable range where, we as VW owners can accept and some form of support would be nice.

Supercharged

the bother, but hands are tied.. that is my opinon, VW Singapore reports to VW Germany, in turn all technical expertise is from VW Germany..hence the tying part.

my car has never been services outside, and due to the efforts of the after sales team, still not towed back at 92K Km. yes, frequent visit to the club is needed, but I would say kudos to the after sales team.

6DSG is more reliable, that being said, still not as reliable as aisin ones. yes VW will not go for aisin ones, but somewhere in the acceptable range where, we as VW owners can accept and some form of support would be nice.

China 10yr DSG warranty, guess VW China bothers just a bit more

(edited)

dont buy VW la.

well, VW isn't a bad car..actually, quite satisfied with the drive of the car, after sales service team is doing their best.

just that as my mum said, when riding in my car, car is good. very solid, pretty. but pity the parts don't last. and that is coming from her riding in my Toyota, Honda and occasional Mercedes on loan from my friend

Edited by Keithchue

well, VW isn't a bad car..actually, quite satisfied with the drive of the car, after sales service team is doing their best.

just that as my mum said, when riding in my car, car is good. very solid, pretty. but pity the parts don't last. and that is coming from her riding in my Toyota, Honda and occasional Mercedes on loan from my friend

your saga longer than LEO Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Wow...finally !!!

Congratulation Bro, you have been very patient !

• Praise 7

nope, they replaced the clutch pack..the jerk is still there, officially, it is named, rubbish..

think you should get the next Nobel PEace Award for the kind of shxt you tolerated

Best wishes and luck bro [thumbsup]

You got my respect bro for being so very patience!

Have never come across such patience customer [thumbsup]

Is about time you re-visit your options... [:)]