Handed a CASE letter to VW today! Blog updates.

Keithchue

Like I mentioned. It's the quality of the customer service quality. If they brush comprains and feedback aside, ignoring customers requests the more ppl will get to hear of it. If customers are well taken care of and comprains quickly addressed you will hear less or non of it.

It doesn't mean that the usual problems are not there.

Is it difficult to get a svc appt for VW? . . . . . as I see they only have 2 places ( LK & MacP )

Whereas, Borneo Motors has 7 centres, spread over N,S,E,W regions.

↡ Advertisement

VW is a no no......... In Aust, i heard of horrible stories of VW cars GB and engines shut down in the middle of highways.

who give a hoot about how other ppl think of yr car?

u can buy and drive a MB to work and tell ppl that its just a borrowed car from a relative............

ya, i just say i am the driver. Dunno who owns the car

Exactly! CASE? Pls laaaaa.

Might be more efficient to send in debt collectors. At least they do REAL work.

Btw, who is paying CASE's salary hur? Hope not tax payers..

maybe us, as we need to pay a service fee...

day 3 - no calls from anyone yet

Be patient.....

You are lucky if you get any response within 2 weeks.

Normally, this will be escalating to various departments in an organisation.

Yesterday I just emailed to Auto France regarding my 3008 Adventure 1.6 Turbo and they replied that the customer service manager will contact me soon...... Hope he can give me good compensation to me...Lol

I think you will be better off selling your VW and get a Skoda, since there are sensitivities to the car you drive.

Sell your Jetta and get a Superb http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=10697

wanted to change car.. that is only when VW allows a full refund of purchase price and compensation...based on the 60% loan rule.

if I sell car now, can only cover the loan outstanding...

skoda no such problems??

Be patient.....

You are lucky if you get any response within 2 weeks.

Normally, this will be escalating to various departments in an organisation.

lets see how many days do they need..

Yesterday I just emailed to Auto France regarding my 3008 Adventure 1.6 Turbo and they replied that the customer service manager will contact me soon...... Hope he can give me good compensation to me...Lol

Bro can share more details on your 3008 problem

Bro can share more details on your 3008 problem

Coolants problems ..................and first they said colants leaks, second time they said the sensor defective thus causing my aircon blowing out warm airs. I even had to leave my car overnight for the defective sensor and some programming. WTF and I was not offer a replacement car for that day!

Coolants problems ..................and first they said colants leaks, second time they said the sensor defective thus causing my aircon blowing out warm airs. I even had to leave my car overnight for the defective sensor and some programming. WTF and I was not offer a replacement car for that day!

Bro Peugeot car got engine or gb issue anot.

The 508 look nice

Bro Peugeot car got engine or gb issue anot.

The 508 look nice

So far engine so good....and powerful (1.6 turbo). Fuel= ard11km/L if expressway= 13-15km/L

• Praise 1

wanted to change car.. that is only when VW allows a full refund of purchase price and compensation...based on the 60% loan rule.

if I sell car now, can only cover the loan outstanding...

skoda no such problems??

lets see how many days do they need..

Skoda is seen like a poorer cousin to Volkswagen in Singapore, so you will have no problems. Some folks may not have even heard of this brand.

This superb is 6 speed DSG, so lesser problems I guess. Most importantly, i think it's understated, and it's really a very good car

Skoda is seen like a poorer cousin to Volkswagen in Singapore, so you will have no problems. Some folks may not have even heard of this brand.

This superb is 6 speed DSG, so lesser problems I guess. Most importantly, i think it's understated, and it's really a very good car

I know it is a good car....viewed it while car shopping. pricing is good,

China made cars are more relaible than VW [lipsrsealed]

probably true..

coincidentally, I met a consultant director ytd mentioned he dumped his 1 yo audi q5 due to jerky movement at low gear, feeling like car not gonna move. Looks like car owners gotta be careful b4 buyin certain ride makes.

some how audi cars with turbo engine has this low gear problem. it will jerk 1-2 times before moving off, not sure if anything to do with the turbo spooling up