Handed a CASE letter to VW today! Blog updates.

Keithchue

U left your car with them for the past 9 days?

left the car with them for 3 weeks alr..been back occasionally to "visit" my car to see what is going on with it.

left the car with them for 3 weeks alr..been back occasionally to "visit" my car to see what is going on with it.

What?? No car for the past 3 weeks? If they going to drag this case for another GOD knows how many weeks, what are you going to do?

What?? No car for the past 3 weeks? If they going to drag this case for another GOD knows how many weeks, what are you going to do?

I got a courtesy car for the past 3 weeks. no problems about that. just that the clutch is going though

been driving this courtesy car for the past 5 times that I have sent the car there. from mileage 4900 to current 11350..going for my (second) first 15K servicing soon.. [thumbsup]

as for the case, CASE will be notified of all correspondences / meetings / or offers, and both parties have to agree.

Edited by Keithchue

I got a courtesy car for the past 3 weeks. no problems about that. just that the clutch is going though

been driving this courtesy car for the past 5 times that I have sent the car there. from mileage 4900 to current 11350..going for my (second) first 15K servicing soon.. [thumbsup]

as for the case, CASE will be notified of all correspondences / meetings / or offers, and both parties have to agree.

Oh they gave you a courtesy car, then not too bad lah. Keep us posted with the latest development. All the best!

no offence to TS, but in this case, would it appear that the efficacy of the "mineral oil" solution is in question? Assuming that the AD is using this method to resolve the issue.

no offence to TS, but in this case, would it appear that the efficacy of the "mineral oil" solution is in question? Assuming that the AD is using this method to resolve the issue.

my car is not in the VCS for GB or clutch issues.. it is a notchy steering issue that cannot be resolved.

How can anyone live with such a fcuked up arrangement?

Sell the VW and go get a more reliable car lah ... any car, really!

• Praise 1

my car is not in the VCS for GB or clutch issues.. it is a notchy steering issue that cannot be resolved.

oops, sorry. Forgot bout the origins of this thread.

Just that when I think VW, I think 7dsg.

U treat me coffee and let's do that together.

Your car labeled with lemon + my car = great marketing!

I think that can be arranged..i just order a large sign and we can park together....

How can anyone live with such a fcuked up arrangement?

Sell the VW and go get a more reliable car lah ... any car, really!

stuck with the 50% down thingy..if there is no such rule, I would have already done that long time ago..sadly after I got my loan approved. the 50% rule is implemented.. no chance

well, perhaps time to call SPH now.....

I was thinking what to tell SPH about? an interview? I'm shy, writing any other ways that I can go their media on?

minister? or LHL?

• Praise 1

I think that can be arranged..i just order a large sign and we can park together....

stuck with the 50% down thingy..if there is no such rule, I would have already done that long time ago..sadly after I got my loan approved. the 50% rule is implemented.. no chance

I was thinking what to tell SPH about? an interview? I'm shy, writing any other ways that I can go their media on?

minister? or LHL?

No need real signs.

Just masking tape will do.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Walau, u sibei sarcastic. 3 weeks in ws, how song the drive is also useless.

cannot say like dat, maybe the mechanics/staff there r enjoying the drive...to buy kopi/tahbao meals [:p]

Edited by Eyke
  • Praise 1

Walau, u sibei sarcastic. 3 weeks in ws, how song the drive is also useless.

Cannot say like that, got one chap with Jetta giving engine stalled problem on second day also say he still fall in love with it... Can't remember who but you have to admire their unconditional love toward VW.. Hehehe...

↡ Advertisement