All new 2014 Elantra

Quantum

How to interpret:" 2014 Elantra from $110,999 special instalment $498/mth. New shipment arrived!"

it's from 2014 Elantra promotion

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

From the pic of the 2014 elantra, the only difference is the interior at the dashboard area, whereby the air-con vent is shifted up, and additional of the air-con vents at rear seat.

Nothing much change on the exterior.

if u r going to buy a K3/elantra vs altis. Even if the altis is more expensive. It also 100% has better resale value by a significant difference.

The body price alone will be significantly different.

If i want to buy a korean car n i'm really looking value for money. my logic will be to go 2nd hand.

1st hand and not planning to drive 10 yrs, i will go the B&B jap brands.

Supersonic

Thought the logic is if you plan to dirve for 10 years, should go for B&B jap cars due to so called better quality than korean?! If plan to drive for few years only, can go for koreans cars?! [rolleyes]

(edited)

Thought the logic is if you plan to dirve for 10 years, should go for B&B jap cars due to so called better quality than korean?! If plan to drive for few years only, can go for koreans cars?! [rolleyes]

Everyone will have his own logic that someone else bound to feel ridiculous and unacceptable. The only comfort I can derive is that someone is not using my money with his logic. :P

I don't agree with Lala81's logic, but no one cares.. :)

Edited by Vitaminc1231

Supercharged

in the nearly future, manual will be more expensive than auto, and manul have worse FC than auto [:p]

why FC will be worse leh?

i tot with more control, FC will be better. no? [confused]

Twincharged
(edited)

Korean cars can easily last 10 years. So better to get korean if want to drive 10 years. If not intending to drive till COE expire then get jap cuz got better resale value.

Edited by Nzy

Hi,

Anybody went down to check out the 2014 Elantra?

Rec'd e-mailer over e wkend from Komoco with a promo pf $34K downpayment, followed by monthly $759 for 5yrs. Wonder what's the catch?

For the previous promo, I understand that it's based on 40% DP, therafter excluding a certain % off the COE and parf value for the monthly instalment.

Turbocharged

Hi,

Rec'd e-mailer over e wkend from Komoco with a promo pf $34K downpayment, followed by monthly $759 for 5yrs. Wonder what's the catch?

For the previous promo, I understand that it's based on 40% DP, therafter excluding a certain % off the COE and parf value for the monthly instalment.

Not sure how they work out the maths but heard some car agents trick is by keeping the paper when hit 10yrs.....owner get zero...

i just called them. after 5 yrs, you have to re loan the remaining amount again.looks like a good offer but proceed with care

Hi,

(edited)

This morning i took this elantra cab. Didn't know elantra is being used as a cab now. The taxi uncle told me he has only driven this for 6 months, gotten it last year. Photo is not mine, i just happened to find this pic

1890405_543217995793584_1300759572010558

Edited by Stooky

Supersonic

Thought taxi company already using i40 sedan as taxi? How come they still use elantra as taxi? Looks like taxi company likes korean car a lot? But last time they also used avante as taxi, but think the quantity not many, cause hardly see many avante taxi on the road.

↡ Advertisement