All new 2014 Elantra

Quantum

Supersonic
(edited)

Both same. But seems like the facelift elantra loses its appeal as compared with the pre-facelift elantra. Somehow i still prefer the pre-facelift elantra.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement

Ya another super-overpriced K car [bigcry] Only Sillyporean willing to buy [furious]

don't think it's overpriced, but it's overstated performance,

cannot feel its better performance than Altis and Mazda3

Saw there's a new basic GL trim added to the Elantra range, supposedly has absolutely no features but considering the Elite has no features to speak of I cannot even dare to imagine how the equipment list of this base GL and the S will be like. :huh:

Saw there's a new basic GL trim added to the Elantra range, supposedly has absolutely no features but considering the Elite has no features to speak of I cannot even dare to imagine how the equipment list of this base GL and the S will be like. :huh:

Errr... Sub 10k omv model?... And sell at 100k?... They sure know how to make more money from carrot.... Hehehe

I rather get a K3, but i think mazda 3 is a better buy now

Agreed, if I were to be in the market for new car right now, my first choice will be the Mazda 3, followed by the Kia K3 Forte then the Nissan Sylphy. To me, the Corolla Altis and Honda Civic seemed overpriced for being Thai-made and devoid of several modern safety and interior features. The Elantra took a step back with this facelift model for dropping features that made the pre-facelift model such value-for-money like dual-zone auto air con and is now stuck with manual air-con, which personally to me is inexcusable even the older Avante has auto air-con! I don't understand why can't the new Elantra Elite retain these upmarket features?

Agreed, if I were to be in the market for new car right now, my first choice will be the Mazda 3, followed by the Kia K3 Forte then the Nissan Sylphy. To me, the Corolla Altis and Honda Civic seemed overpriced for being Thai-made and devoid of several modern safety and interior features. The Elantra took a step back with this facelift model for dropping features that made the pre-facelift model such value-for-money like dual-zone auto air con and is now stuck with manual air-con, which personally to me is inexcusable even the older Avante has auto air-con! I don't understand why can't the new Elantra Elite retain these upmarket features?

Mazda 3 would have been my first choice is not because of the cabin space. That's why I'm still booked K3 last month. Mazda 3 is really a nice car. My 3rd choice would have been Corolla Altis followed by Sylphy.

Edited by Hybridcar

Saw an ad that hyundai is launching brand new hyundai accent 1.4L which priced from 91k. Looks like a smaller version of elantra.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Saw an ad that hyundai is launching brand new hyundai accent 1.4L which priced from 91k. Looks like a smaller version of elantra.

what is the engine spec, nowadays everyone gotTC,

if 1.4L NA under 100bhp, others might treat it as road hogger

Edited by Quantum

are you referring to this one?

actually it's luanched in other countries last year

NewAccent-1.jpg

what is the engine spec, nowadays everyone gotTC,

if 1.4L NA under 100bhp, others might treat it as road hogger

Korean cars don't have many model with TC le.

Edited by 13177

Korean cars don't have many model with TC le.

now elantra basic model (1.6L 130bhp), list price just 98k,

don't think this accent can give buyers too much impression

now elantra basic model (1.6L 130bhp), list price just 98k,

don't think this accent can give buyers too much impression

Now can find Korean cars below 100k liao?!

Are elantras police cars now? Just saw one with police livery on TPE.

Yes, saw it a few time already...

↡ Advertisement