• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
657 replies to this topic | 3,416 praises

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

BabyBlade, Mustank, Ahgong, Little_prince and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

AMDK          !!!

2 Anonymous members praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

Strat
  • Premium member
    Strat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

looks like the same guy from vivo??

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

He will regret his action when he get hit by a truck and die. But by then it's too late. How silly of him to challenge a car vs him on a bicycle.. He will always be the loser whether he has the right of way or not....
Ahgong, 2BDriver, Spring and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That's not a zebra crossing right ?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.facebook...618628664875671

Haha, I just encountered another idiot Ang Moh cyclist yesterday. Nowhere near as bad as this guy, of course, just a minor irritant. But what happened was that I was patiently waiting to turn into a major road from a minor road at a yellow box junction. A car had already stopped behind the box to give me way and I was slowly inching into the box when an AM cyclist came very fast out of nowhere along the extreme left. Naturally, I immediately stopped but I was already a little into the box, so he had to go a bit around me. Of course, he *had* to make a rude gesture.

If cyclists want to be treated as any other vehicle on the road, shouldn't they observe all its rules and courtesies? Aren't they also supposed to respect the give way rule at a yellow box junction?
Ahgong, Byteslurve and 1 Anonymous member praised this
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that's my question also.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

See what's graffitied on the sign. [rolleyes]

Attached Thumbnails

• 201149-cyclist-stop.jpg

Dwee praised this
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There is nothing to indicate that is a PEDESTRIAN crossing. No jeebra stripes on the road, no stop line, no zig-zag lines, no black/yellow light poles, no sign.

Maybe they took it away, but why the driver so humji don't want to come out and educate the AMDK?

I know AM is DK, but that kind of face is kiam pah one.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I wonder if they dare to do this in NYC..

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:35 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

with car cam, STOMP, Youtube, FB and the other social media....

they soon will know they will become another AC, worst if driver start to hit back by running over one of them  :D

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is no zebra crossing there. I used to cycle pass there often.

I see the red latio cut double white line in the video.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ang Moh volunteering to be roti prataed.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I love doing old cars.

Even with my in-car-camera, I might just accelerate and pin the cyclist on the ground.

Come to claim insurance, I say camera not working at the point of accident.

The most I lose my NCB, pay additional excess, fine for not having a proper lookout, let cyclist claim injury which insurance will settle.

Transfer car ownership or scrap the car afterwards.

Then for the cyclist, hopefully a broken leg and chinese are not here to be bully by your AMTK.

Ahgong, VenomMX and 1 Anonymous member praised this
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I have horned quite a few cyclist cycling over the zebra crossing.

Two of them looks professional type. With all gears on the body.

Till now, no one call me to lim kopi.
Anyway, im prepare to answer for it.

I hv downloaded all the evidence that they cycle across instead of dismount n pushing across.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I have horned quite a few cyclist cycling over the zebra crossing.

Two of them looks professional type. With all gears on the body.

Till now, no one call me to lim kopi.
Anyway, im prepare to answer for it.

I hv downloaded all the evidence that they cycle across instead of dismount n pushing across.

Normal cyclists bad enough. I have encountered some on motorised bicycles riding across zebra crossing - from being not in your line of sight, they can ride pretty quickly to the crossing within a couple of seconds.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There is no zebra crossing there. I used to cycle pass there often.

I see the red latio cut double white line in the video.

Where is this place, bro?

See what's graffitied on the sign. [rolleyes]

Even on pedestrian pavement, they behave like "King of the Road". They cycle pass you, ring their bell aggressively and non-stop, till you siam on side and let them pass..... [:(]

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where is this place, bro?

Thomson road just after Balestier Road T-junction, turn left towards PIE(Tuas).

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Once I saw a ang moh jogging across McCallum Street without looking out for traffic and the few cars had to slow down for him. The first car instinctively horned at him and AMDK had the nerve to gesture like a mad man to the driver. I did the same to AMDK and gave him an earful of KNNs. Got a tap-toot from the driver and he waved at me. Serious, no bluff. AMDK is a myth lah.

Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Stupid moron, not only is that not a zebra crossing, he is not supposed to riding anyway...

Even on pedestrian pavement, they behave like "King of the Road". They cycle pass you, ring their bell aggressively and non-stop, till you siam on side and let them pass..... [:(]

I don't - 

You want to ride on the foot path, you can ride at my walking pace or fark off....I don't care

VenomMX and Tianmo praised this
Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, another, case and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users