Another case of AMTK

Loki

Turbocharged

He will regret his action when he get hit by a truck and die. But by then it's too late. How silly of him to challenge a car vs him on a bicycle.. He will always be the loser whether he has the right of way or not....

• Praise 5

Haha, I just encountered another idiot Ang Moh cyclist yesterday. Nowhere near as bad as this guy, of course, just a minor irritant. But what happened was that I was patiently waiting to turn into a major road from a minor road at a yellow box junction. A car had already stopped behind the box to give me way and I was slowly inching into the box when an AM cyclist came very fast out of nowhere along the extreme left. Naturally, I immediately stopped but I was already a little into the box, so he had to go a bit around me. Of course, he *had* to make a rude gesture.

If cyclists want to be treated as any other vehicle on the road, shouldn't they observe all its rules and courtesies? Aren't they also supposed to respect the give way rule at a yellow box junction?

• Praise 3

There is nothing to indicate that is a PEDESTRIAN crossing. No jeebra stripes on the road, no stop line, no zig-zag lines, no black/yellow light poles, no sign.

Maybe they took it away, but why the driver so humji don't want to come out and educate the AMDK?

I know AM is DK, but that kind of face is kiam pah one.

• Praise 1

with car cam, STOMP, Youtube, FB and the other social media....

they soon will know they will become another AC, worst if driver start to hit back by running over one of them :D

• Praise 1

That's not a zebra crossing right ?

There is no zebra crossing there. I used to cycle pass there often.

I see the red latio cut double white line in the video.

• Praise 1

I love doing old cars.

Even with my in-car-camera, I might just accelerate and pin the cyclist on the ground.

Come to claim insurance, I say camera not working at the point of accident.

The most I lose my NCB, pay additional excess, fine for not having a proper lookout, let cyclist claim injury which insurance will settle.

Transfer car ownership or scrap the car afterwards.

Then for the cyclist, hopefully a broken leg and chinese are not here to be bully by your AMTK.

• Praise 3

I have horned quite a few cyclist cycling over the zebra crossing.

Two of them looks professional type. With all gears on the body.

Till now, no one call me to lim kopi.

Anyway, im prepare to answer for it.

I hv downloaded all the evidence that they cycle across instead of dismount n pushing across.

• Praise 1

I have horned quite a few cyclist cycling over the zebra crossing.

Two of them looks professional type. With all gears on the body.

Till now, no one call me to lim kopi.

Anyway, im prepare to answer for it.

I hv downloaded all the evidence that they cycle across instead of dismount n pushing across.

Normal cyclists bad enough. I have encountered some on motorised bicycles riding across zebra crossing - from being not in your line of sight, they can ride pretty quickly to the crossing within a couple of seconds.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

There is no zebra crossing there. I used to cycle pass there often.

I see the red latio cut double white line in the video.

Where is this place, bro?

See what's graffitied on the sign. [rolleyes]

Even on pedestrian pavement, they behave like "King of the Road". They cycle pass you, ring their bell aggressively and non-stop, till you siam on side and let them pass..... [:(]