Another case of AMTK

Loki

hmmm... interesting line of thought.

and if the AM dun touch you, but dent your car instead, wat then? aka vivocity fella was not charged even when he tries to hit the driver thru the passenger side window.

Then I will kick his bike. A kick aimed at the spokes is enough to damage them permanently. Eye for an eye.

how is it he is also a f**ker? he is standing up for his right. he got challenged, he challenged back. no fists were thrown. how does that make him the f**ker? [confused]

Are you reading the right thing? My reply was to Porker, and it's more of a private joke. Not really related to this topic per se, so doesn't concern you.

Edited by Turboflat4

Supercharged

Understand friends of the female driver offer $5k for the identity of the Ang moh rider.... Haut ah!!!!

The driver who was stopped by the ang moh is a lady ???

Turbocharged

The driver who was stopped by the ang moh is a lady ???

Think so. Saw it on wan bao that day. Didn't read the article..

• Praise 1

I saw an AM biker park his bicycle in front of a Camry to block his way along Cross Street on CNY eve.

Don't know what happened between them but the Old Indian uncle and wife just sat in the car and LL.

KNN, CNY eve and you can imagine the bumper to bumper road condition at China Town and this AM just stood there in front of the car with his arm folded as though it was his grandfather's road.

Lots of honking from behind as they can't filter out of the busy road.

Edited by Chickenfarm
  • Praise 2

I saw an AM biker park his bicycle in front of a Camry to block his way along Cross Street on CNY eve.

Don't know what happened between them but the Old Indian uncle and wife just sat in the car and LL.

KNN, CNY eve and you can imagine the bumper to bumper road condition at China Town and this AM just stood there in front of the car with his arm folded as though it was his grandfather's road.

Lots of honking from behind as they can't filter out of the busy road.

All it takes is a lowlee with no brakes [laugh]

No matter how angry we are, that ang mo has his own supporters who will do the same thing. Not the first, never the last.

both sides lay claims to a legit aggrieved cause. This issue will remains unresolved until the authorities redefine the rules of road usage. until then, we can expect escalating tensions. Edited by Toothiewabbit

All it takes is a lowlee with no brakes [laugh]

I don't think these self-entitled cyclists (of whatever race/nationality) would dare to pull their stunts in front of a lorry or bus. Remember, they're as*holes, not crazy or even stupid.

• Praise 3

both sides lay claims to a legit aggrieved cause. This issue will remains unresolved until the authorities redefine the rules of road usage. until then, we can expect escalating tensions.

Or until we all learn to be gracious and forgiving?

Remember the proverb...

Never argue with a fool, people might not be able to tell the difference

We shouldn't be looking to the authorities to tell us what is "right" - we should know.

And I'll also quote Will Smith (yeah- the height of literary poetry and philosophical thought, but it fits nicely)

"If you hold hate in your heart it'll consume your to"

• Praise 1

Or until we all learn to be gracious and forgiving?

Remember the proverb...

Never argue with a fool, people might not be able to tell the difference

We shouldn't be looking to the authorities to tell us what is "right" - we should know.

And I'll also quote Will Smith (yeah- the height of literary poetry and philosophical thought, but it fits nicely)

"If you hold hate in your heart it'll consume your to"

I think a better proverb is: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." (George Carlin)

And as for anger: "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." (Mark Twain)

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Hahahah...how befitting the title is.

First we have AM blocking our roads.

Then we have to listen and follow AM quotes [thumbsup][laugh][laugh][laugh]

In Singapore, we have hokkien quotes too and one of it reads like this -

"Lang kiang jiu ho, mai geh kiang!" [rolleyes]

With a little local twist to fit this title, it should be:

"AM lang kiang jiu ho, mai geh kiang" [rolleyes]

Edited by Poohbor
  • Praise 1