Toyota camry tyre choice

Cyee_29

hi bro and sis

my camry due to tyre changes. first time change, no idea which tyre brand better for camry. can to give some suggestions ?

also heard from fren that michelin not bad, dun know true or not haha

currently using yokohama 215/60 R16 95H ...

great if can recommend good shop to change near west area, and also indicative prices ... thanks

↡ Advertisement

hi bro and sis

my camry due to tyre changes. first time change, no idea which tyre brand better for camry. can to give some suggestions ?

also heard from fren that michelin not bad, dun know true or not haha

currently using yokohama 215/60 R16 95H ...

great if can recommend good shop to change near west area, and also indicative prices ... thanks

Hi Cyee_29,

Good to meet you, hope this info is useful.

Agree with your friend, Michelin has some of the best cutting edge technology in tyres :)

Hope that the range of tyres here from TyreQueen can be a useful reference in your search.

215/60 R16 Tyres-for Cyee_29

We have 3 branches, the nearest to the west area is Turf City. The other 2 are in Woodlands and Kaki Bukit,

Just some info, there are other Tyre-sizes for Camry too (useful for upsize or lower rims)

Toyota Camry 2002-2006

205/65 R15

215/60 R16

215/55 R17

225/45 R18

Toyota Camry 2012-Present

205/65 R16

215/60 R16

215/55 R17

225/45 R18

225/40 R19

245/35 R20

For other Tyre Sizes, you can refer to this post

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2692773-check-tyre-prices-tyrequeen-kaki-bukitwoodlandsturf-city/

Edited by Tyrequeen

hi tyrequeen, thanks for info

- any further discount for the michelin tyre if change all 4?

- any warranty

- any bundle service (balancing & alignment)

- turf city branch address and working hour

hi tyrequeen, thanks for info

- any further discount for the michelin tyre if change all 4?

- any warranty

- any bundle service (balancing & alignment)

- turf city branch address and working hour

Hi Cyee,

Glad to be of service :)

Though the price is as the website now, our current promotion is a free in car DVR camera with purchases above $200.

We provide FOC lifetime tyres patching for our tyres if you need repairs, any faults you find with the tyres after installation, do let us know and we can inspect them for you to rectify. Balancing (reduce vibration) is provided FOC when you install the tyres at our workshops. We also provide our customers with FOC nitrogren top up.

Although we do not have a bundle package for alignment, we do provide this : with the purchase of 4 tyres, you can get FOC rotations every 10,000km.

Thank you for asking about our location :

You can locate TyreQueen Branches at our 3 Outlets in Singapore as shown in the map.

TyreQueen-Singapore-Branch-Outlets-Kaki-

OPERATING HOURS

10am - 7pm (Mon-Sat). 10am - 5pm (Sun)

TYREQUEEN TURF CITY BRANCH

210 Turf Club Road Lot A48/A49 Car Mall @ The Grandstand Singapore 287995

Phone: 63777777

TYREQUEEN WOODLANDS BRANCH

180 Woodlands Industrial Park E5 #01-07 Woodlands Auto Hub Singapore 757512

Phone: 63621223

TYREQUEEN KAKI BUKIT BRANCH

Blk 13 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-05 Bartley Biz Centre Singapore 417807

Phone: 67024113

Edited by Tyrequeen

I would recommend Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=38729

This tyres shop also good. Haha. I got change my tyres there before.

I try Z1 before, not for wet at all, totally no match with PS3 and Assy 2 on wet, not up to level with EfficientGrip Performance on wet. On camry should use Primacy HP, PS3, Assy 2, CMC, CPC, CSC5.....

Camry isn't sport car..... it's realiable comfort car.

I try Z1 before, not for wet at all, totally no match with PS3 and Assy 2 on wet, not up to level with EfficientGrip Performance on wet. On camry should use Primacy HP, PS3, Assy 2, CMC, CPC, CSC5.....

Camry isn't sport car..... it's realiable comfort car.

Nice recommendations Lydiachristopher [thumbsup]

Most of the drivers like me and niltrams tried variety of tyre from comfort fo UHP , should have same opinion.

Tyre also need to match with car model and user driving style. If you give a uncle auntie style driver a R888..... what will happend?

Most of the drivers like me and niltrams tried variety of tyre from comfort fo UHP , should have same opinion.

Tyre also need to match with car model and user driving style. If you give a uncle auntie style driver a R888..... what will happend?

Respect to both of you for providing many useful posts [thumbsup]

(your car shampoo post is super, tried so many brands before :D )

lydia and nilt - great thanks for info. can see that u guys v pro tyre type

me just looking for simple replacement to last for 2 more years. cheap and reliable can already

Hi tudorpapa, Niltrams has a nice review of some of the tyres in your thread too here

Cheers for a good topic :)

Yah I saw! Haha. he misled that i am saying about tracks tyres.

Tyres is a very personal thing i would say. Some you like some ppl don't like. Just take comments like a pinch of salt!

Yah I saw! Haha. he misled that i am saying about tracks tyres.

Tyres is a very personal thing i would say. Some you like some ppl don't like. Just take comments like a pinch of salt!

Well said and nice attitude bro. You have my respect! [thumbsup][:)]

Hi Cyee,

Glad to be of service :)

Though the price is as the website now, our current promotion is a free in car DVR camera with purchases above $200.

We provide FOC lifetime tyres patching for our tyres if you need repairs, any faults you find with the tyres after installation, do let us know and we can inspect them for you to rectify. Balancing (reduce vibration) is provided FOC when you install the tyres at our workshops. We also provide our customers with FOC nitrogren top up.

Although we do not have a bundle package for alignment, we do provide this : with the purchase of 4 tyres, you can get FOC rotations every 10,000km.

Thank you for asking about our location :

You can locate TyreQueen Branches at our 3 Outlets in Singapore as shown in the map.

TyreQueen-Singapore-Branch-Outlets-Kaki-

OPERATING HOURS

10am - 7pm (Mon-Sat). 10am - 5pm (Sun)

TYREQUEEN TURF CITY BRANCH

210 Turf Club Road Lot A48/A49 Car Mall @ The Grandstand Singapore 287995

Phone: 63777777

TYREQUEEN WOODLANDS BRANCH

180 Woodlands Industrial Park E5 #01-07 Woodlands Auto Hub Singapore 757512

Phone: 63621223

TYREQUEEN KAKI BUKIT BRANCH

Blk 13 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-05 Bartley Biz Centre Singapore 417807

Phone: 67024113

Hi Boss,

I head from my 3 friends, your free DVR camera doesn't work, only first 2 record files (4 minutes) can view, subsequently files all are blank, one of them came to your workshop changed one DRV, still same problem,

Edited by Quantum

Hi Boss,

I head from my 3 friends, your free DVR camera doesn't work, only first 2 record files (4 minutes) can view, subsequently files all are blank, one of them came to your workshop changed one DRV, still same problem,

Hi Quantum, thank you for the feedback from your friends. We will do a one for one exchange if it was faulty. The exchanges are few but we will monitor closely on this. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and we appreciate your feedback.