Man falls into car inspection pit

Yeobh

Next time must install railing / doors like our MRT stations.

BTW can sue the inspection center or not ?

When not in use it best to have a horizonal sliding cover.

How can so easy to enter unauthorised zone. Anyway the workers there also need protection from falling into open pits? Safe workplace?

Hmmm, BB Inspection Ctr. . . . . . . the last time I went there for inspection, the queueing system was terok . . . . . think no proper lanes for cars/vans/trucks/bus to queue up!!!!

I thought there are proper footpath and railing. Anyway the center I go to is Kaki Bukit. I think the unker no wear glasses coz no way will fall into the pit if eyesight is good.

Twincharged

You walk in the unauthorized zone also no one care. Just sent my car for inspection in Jan and some of the owners were also walking in the unauthorized zones.

He can definitely sue as I suspect no/inadequate risk assesment done.

Sue!!!! Sue!!!!

Call me for a good lawyer!!!!!! Sue!!

later lose until teng kor.....machiam the thai girl.....

how many millions inspection done and how many people fell into the hole?

there are railing before entering the unauthorized zone, of course they dun security or life guard stand to whistle at someone who cross the line lah.

• Praise 1

recently go vicom BB for van inspection, the walkway in the middle, if don anyhowly walk, will be safe.

i notice the pit is beside the walkway, so if pacik stray walk, fell into it is not strange lo....don know got cover or not when not in use la.....

suggest they do a waiting area for car owner's family, with tv and air-con and wifi....then only driver can do the inspection

recently go vicom BB for van inspection, the walkway in the middle, if don anyhowly walk, will be safe.

i notice the pit is beside the walkway, so if pacik stray walk, fell into it is not strange lo....don know got cover or not when not in use la.....

suggest they do a waiting area for car owner's family, with tv and air-con and wifi....then only driver can do the inspection

they have waiting area, there is one aircon room where you can do renewal of road tax.

they have waiting area, there is one aircon room where you can do renewal of road tax.

oh is it?

i alone go inspection, so never anyhowly walking....bcos road tax renew at sin-post, insurance at tan chong...

Wah this is damn suay. So many ppl gone for inspection for like well over 30-40 years bo dai ji, then this happened. Yes, I agree quite dangerous especially for kids who likes to run or wander.

Hope the pak cik recovers.

↡ Advertisement