New Chief of Army sibei good ah!

Little_prince

A well craved career path. All he needs to do is not to make mistake, I should expect to see his face in the next GE.

↡ Advertisement

I must say 41yo can become general and chief of army is unheard of except maybe in Sgp. So young.

Errr.... not entirely true hor.

As far as I remember, the youngest general we had was 33 year old, although he was never COA. He didn't go to war but took charge of the cable car rescue operation. And he didn't remain in the army for too long after that...

He was my Senior in Sec school... Only know him by face... Think he was in gifted class. Seem to be super high flyer!! 41 years old can be COA... Sigh... Me only a poor nobody!! Sad!

Some are past appointments, not sure if still valid today.

but still raise the questions as to how many hats should a regular hold outside of his primary appointment in the SAF. charity or volunteer work should be ok bah.

Why both the General wear vest under their No 4. Showing bad example!

cannot wear vest during outfield training, other than that should be ok.

saf camp aircon can be very the cold you know

All these posts means hes being groomed for post COA.

He wont be COA for too long...

Allowed now. but not in field training.

U must be old bird...

looking at his profile, think he has already attended some tea party before [sly]

How about LHL? Maybe LHL was younger, to be a BG then?

yes, think LHL is the youngest BG to date.

but COA not too sure, think Lim Chuan Poh was younger when he became COA (37 yo)

waste of his talents if he only holds one appointment.

Should give him more directorships in GLCs to maximize his brain juice

To maximize his brain juice? Then he must become MP lo.

Next SMRT CEO siboh?

If the current SMRT CEO cannot make it, maybe this new chief of army can be next? But ar, the current SMRT CEO afterall was a chief of defence and studied in harvard le, he should be able to handle SMRT?! [rolleyes]

If the current SMRT CEO cannot make it, maybe this new chief of army can be next? But ar, the current SMRT CEO afterall was a chief of defence and studied in harvard le, he should be able to handle SMRT?! [rolleyes]

I dunch give a two-foot flying f**k what his previous appointment was or where his toilet paper come from. Private sector is results-based, not wayang or por lampah-based.

The results speak for themselves, so let this new COA lead the army for a year then let him take over SMRT lor. That's all they know how to do what, shift their kar kias around the GLCs/agencies/ministries.

Turbocharged

CCS only chief of army for 1 year because he was earmarked for better things in the upper office.

no lah. cos he don't have the soldier look, that's why better put him into political office. [laugh]

no lah. cos he don't have the soldier look, that's why better put him into political office. [laugh]

Lol, dont have the soldier look or performance not up to standard then got take off?

Edited by 13177

my former rugby capt

He was my Senior in Sec school... Only know him by face... Think he was in gifted class. Seem to be super high flyer!! 41 years old can be COA... Sigh... Me only a poor nobody!! Sad!

Both of you "Type R"s in the 80s? [wave]

...u have a fetish for pineapple tarts?

That MFA fella got no degree... He was the last breed of farmer senior civil servants. What an ignominious ending for him.

LOL Type R's!! Excellent!

Lol, but army rank lose to others mah. Even chan chun sing army rank higher than PM.

Desmond military rank also higher than Lui but now everyday kena tucked by Lui

LOL!

Edited by Viceroymenthol

I only want to know, how much his monthly salary......

Then i can strive to be 10% of that.

I believe, he is the friend of many of us here around the same age group

Me Bottom of the 'Type R' ... CCS also 'type R' ....

Edited by Karu

Me Bottom of the 'Type R' ... CCS also 'type R' ....

We are probably some stock FD2 with cheong Type R emblem compared to the NSX Rs that are being discussed here [laugh]

57531ba24046387200ea85b446792886.jpg