New Chief of Army sibei good ah!

Little_prince

slowly lah. so many ppl ahead of him in the queue.

mr shiny head is a good choice. i personally find him very impressive.

after him, kee chiu seems favored as well.

IMHO, Kee Chiu don't have the charisma to be a PM. He cannot speak properly. Shiny Head seem better but he has to learn Mandarin...

Maybe he can speak mandarin better than Col Fried Chicken?

Perry Lim seem to be a down to earth guy from my observations...

↡ Advertisement

oh no, CCS is very intelligent. unfortunately he can only make an impact on the people he has actually spoken to (like myself). for most of the singaporeans who would not have had a chance to speak to him in person, or hear him in a closed door setting, their impression of him can only be limited to his bad english and his "kee chiu" video. this is not a fair assessment of him.

i believe if you ask people who have actually interacted with him, and people who have only heard him on TV, you'll get very different responses haha.

In many instances, the person whom we have interacted with face to face as compared to hearsay from other sources such as media, friends etc are actually very different. Even that can be applied to ourselves (from people who had talked to us and people who heard about us. We need not be big shots to be in such situations).

Mark my word. In a few years time Perry Lim will be groomed into PAP and slowly could become a PM caliber. I have worked with him when he was only a LTC. No air and seriously not a nerd like other President Scholars.

I agree with you. I have worked with him before too. Very down to earth and he comes from a humble background, not one of those born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Nice guy and very smart.

I agree with you. I have worked with him before too. Very down to earth and he comes from a humble background, not one of those born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Nice guy and very smart.

He came from my generation of boys who were born to poor families but worked really hard and smart to ace national examinations, you know, one of those losers playing soccer at void decks and catching spiders in nearby jungle. People like us, if you can speak English properly its probably a big fark in that neighbourhood already, let alone straight As.

And to top it off, he is so different from other straight A students. He just don't look like a President Scholar.

IMHO, Kee Chiu don't have the charisma to be a PM. He cannot speak properly. Shiny Head seem better but he has to learn Mandarin...

Maybe he can speak mandarin better than Col Fried Chicken?

Perry Lim seem to be a down to earth guy from my observations...

Heheh. Actually, he does speak a bit of Mandarin. And better than Col Sanders, too.

Go to a Taman Jurong grassroots event and you'll hear him sing 月亮代表我的心 on some occasions.

Edited by Alheych

oh no, CCS is very intelligent. unfortunately he can only make an impact on the people he has actually spoken to (like myself). for most of the singaporeans who would not have had a chance to speak to him in person, or hear him in a closed door setting, their impression of him can only be limited to his bad english and his "kee chiu" video. this is not a fair assessment of him.

i believe if you ask people who have actually interacted with him, and people who have only heard him on TV, you'll get very different responses haha.

no one doubts CCS'S intelligence

question is if he gives a damn about ordinary singaporean's life

or are we just a figure that makes up a country's gdp

from his quotes, he seems to be sitting snugly in his ivory tower

no one doubts CCS'S intelligence

question is if he gives a damn about ordinary singaporean's life

or are we just a figure that makes up a country's gdp

from his quotes, he seems to be sitting snugly in his ivory tower

my response was very targeted, because one of our friends here did doubt his intelligence (see below)... not saying who wrong who right la. but another issue is another issue.

but think he is still quite weak... doesnt speak very well and doesnt look very intelligent (to me, at least)...

Wah new COA younger than me... [bigcry]

some more has a nice nice career path planned out ahead of him liao...

looking forward to seeing them campaign in white shirts next time..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-new-chief-defence-force-chief-army-10036352

Singapore appoints new defence, army chiefs

40 year old become chief of army, and 43 become chief of defence?  

Turbocharged

I think i saw this new defence chief wayang at toa Payoh area last saturday. there is a tank display exhibit.

few years down the road, you will see him taking over the role of SMRT

Edited by Mcf777

Turbocharged

Wah new COA younger than me... [bigcry]

some more has a nice nice career path planned out ahead of him liao...

looking forward to seeing them campaign in white shirts next time..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-new-chief-defence-force-chief-army-10036352

Singapore appoints new defence, army chiefs

superscale appointment doesn't mean it's good

full of stress, probably have to work from 7 to 11, weekends included

turn old very fast :D

wah....7am to 11am....so good ar? After lunch play golf is it?

no le, after a few years then parachute to somewhere else liao...

Those who worked as regular in the army indeed turn old very fast, also dont know why? Like last time in BMT, those CSM should be in their mid 20s and yet their face looks like 40!

Turbocharged

Those who worked as regular in the army indeed turn old very fast, also dont know why? Like last time in BMT, those CSM should be in their mid 20s and yet their face looks like 40!

I tell you why..my armour CSMs all chiong geylang after book out...this one sap a lot of 'yang qi' from them... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement