Knocking sound after wheel alignment

DarkFly3r

Hey guys, i have a strange knocking noise when i full lock. It usually happens when reversing to parking lot. I noticed this after i did my wheel alignment with camber bolt installation on the driver side.

The following week i went back to the workshop and they cant seems to find anything that causes the knocking. I just changed my LCA not long ago so i dont think it is related to balljoint right? Any idea what could be the issue? Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Maybe is your driveshaft..

I understand that worn CV joint will cause repeated knock/click. But my case is just a single knock whenever i full lock.

I understand that worn CV joint will cause repeated knock/click. But my case is just a single knock whenever i full lock.

I also encounter this problem shortly after changing my front brake pads.

Yet to go back workshop to check.

I wonder is it a must to do wheel aligning immediately after we changed all the tyres? Or we can leave it till 10,000km later? Or better still, totally no need if I don't feel anything funny during driving?

I wonder is it a must to do wheel aligning immediately after we changed all the tyres? Or we can leave it till 10,000km later? Or better still, totally no need if I don't feel anything funny during driving?

rule of thumb, dont fix it if it arent spoil. if the alignment is ok why fix it? you dont have to do wheel alignment if your alignment is not even out.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Go check your steering Tie Rod which control your turning, or Lower control arm bushing

Edited by Addyng
↡ Advertisement