• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 63 praises

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bros who booked between 19Feb to 15 March kindly check with your agencies..especially if you choose Anantara Group Resort Spa Hotels...as all booking are cancelled due to VIP there booked the 3 related resorts for the whole month...and the VIP is....

Saudi-Prince-Salman.jpg

Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud...

He paid £18million (usd$30million) for booking the 3 resorts...and now tourists are furious over the cancellation of their holidays... [furious]  [furious] 

http://www.dailymail...-18MILLION.html

Can I have him as my sugar daddy? [grin]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Berncsp76, 25 February 2014 - 01:33 AM.

2BDriver praised this

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Saudi Tua Kee! [laugh]
Mustank praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the Saudi prince was due to arrive in the Maldives with a floating hospital, a luxury yacht and more than 100 bodyguards

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He is crown prince.

I don't have a crown, nor am I a prince.

I am just a king in my own house ....

bellboy praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The Middle Easterns are truly loaded.

Years back when I was in Maldive for a holiday, a Middle Eastern couple was beside me.

When farmer took out his credit card to make payment; the man took out a stack of thick thick notes and paid by cash [laugh]

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

Vulcann
  • Vulcann
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They have nothing but oil, billions of tonnes of it underneath where they stand.

Heaven is fair- west have technology and east has intelligence but middle-east rules  [laugh]

World's Leading Distributor of MiG Parts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but wat i realli wanna know is - did he pay full cash? 

Sabian praised this

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dig dig dig pump pump pump out the crude, won't collapse one meh? Just curious. Or they pump muds/sands in after crude oil is extracted out.

They have nothing but oil, billions of tonnes of it underneath where they stand.

Heaven is fair- west have technology and east has intelligence but middle-east rules  [laugh]

2BDriver praised this

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yeah they indeed cash rich...

I have a handful of them buying baby goods from me and you see them just point point and their minders will get them..and they buy in same design but different colours.. :D

Years back when I was in Maldive for a holiday, a Middle Eastern couple was beside me.

When farmer took out his credit card to make payment; the man took out a stack of thick thick notes and paid by cash [laugh]

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did you notice his palm lines, he has a " 断 掌 纹 " ! He is born Rich   [thumbsup]

Chickenfarm, Vid, Voodooman and Berncsp76 praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Did you notice his palm lines, he has a " 断 掌 纹 " ! He is born Rich   [thumbsup]

very observant....you are into fengshui?

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

very observant....you are into fengshui?

我 是 现 代 顶 尖 风 水 师, 不 收 钱 的 那 种, 你 要 不 要 让 我 看 一 看   [sly]    [:p]    [laugh]

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have a crown....

on my teeth

2BDriver praised this

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have a crown....

on my teeth

You are better than LKY & LHL, trust me and continue to lick your banana   [laugh]  [:p]  :D

Kangadrool praised this

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

我 是 现 代 顶 尖 风 水 师, 不 收 钱 的 那 种, 你 要 不 要 让 我 看 一 看   [sly]    [:p]    [laugh]

No thank you...remember mum said...fengshui teacher can bluff you 10 or 8 years(in cantonese)...haha

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Daniel91
  • Premium member
    Daniel91
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bro, can tell me more about duan zhang. my left hand also have duan zhang. but people around me dont know much about it.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bro, can tell me more about duan zhang. my left hand also have duan zhang. but people around me dont know much about it.

First Question : What is your Gender ?

Second Question : Are you able to copy your palm lines and email or pm to me ?

Third Question : Do you belief ?

[laugh]

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:22 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No thank you...remember mum said...fengshui teacher can bluff you 10 or 8 years(in cantonese)...haha

风水先生骗你十年八年 [confused] , 人民行动党骗了你四十八年 [dizzy]  

你 该 醒 啦  [idea]

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:42 AM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

LJ lah... who you saw was T2 right?

Chickenfarm praised this
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:53 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

LJ lah... who you saw was T2 right?

NB!! 7 early 8 early you oredy cum in to stir [flowerface]  

The man was wearing a tasteful AP Tourbillon that is in the 6 figure price tag bracket and the lady, an A. Lange Tourbillon Perpetual (6 figured sum); not a match stick that is being recycled over and over again [nod]  And looking at the way they splurge, I'm pretty sure they paid for their watches in full [laugh]

Edited by Chickenfarm, 27 February 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Relagsingh praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: maldives, holidays, prince and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users