Going Maldives?

Berncsp76

Bros who booked between 19Feb to 15 March kindly check with your agencies..especially if you choose Anantara Group Resort Spa Hotels...as all booking are cancelled due to VIP there booked the 3 related resorts for the whole month...and the VIP is....

Saudi-Prince-Salman.jpg

Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud...

He paid £18million (usd$30million) for booking the 3 resorts...and now tourists are furious over the cancellation of their holidays... [furious][furious]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564780/Tourists-furious-holidays-cancelled-Saudi-prince-books-three-entire-Maldive-island-resorts-cost-18MILLION.html

Can I have him as my sugar daddy? [grin][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Berncsp76
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The Middle Easterns are truly loaded.

Years back when I was in Maldive for a holiday, a Middle Eastern couple was beside me.

When farmer took out his credit card to make payment; the man took out a stack of thick thick notes and paid by cash [laugh]

They have nothing but oil, billions of tonnes of it underneath where they stand.

Heaven is fair- west have technology and east has intelligence but middle-east rules [laugh]

dig dig dig pump pump pump out the crude, won't collapse one meh? Just curious. Or they pump muds/sands in after crude oil is extracted out.

They have nothing but oil, billions of tonnes of it underneath where they stand.

Heaven is fair- west have technology and east has intelligence but middle-east rules [laugh]

• Praise 1

yeah they indeed cash rich...

I have a handful of them buying baby goods from me and you see them just point point and their minders will get them..and they buy in same design but different colours.. :D

The Middle Easterns are truly loaded.

Years back when I was in Maldive for a holiday, a Middle Eastern couple was beside me.

When farmer took out his credit card to make payment; the man took out a stack of thick thick notes and paid by cash [laugh]

very observant....you are into fengshui?

我 是 现 代 顶 尖 风 水 师, 不 收 钱 的 那 种, 你 要 不 要 让 我 看 一 看 [sly][:p][laugh]

我 是 现 代 顶 尖 风 水 师, 不 收 钱 的 那 种, 你 要 不 要 让 我 看 一 看 [sly][:p][laugh]

No thank you...remember mum said...fengshui teacher can bluff you 10 or 8 years(in cantonese)...haha

Did you notice his palm lines, he has a " 断 掌 纹 " ! He is born Rich [thumbsup]

bro, can tell me more about duan zhang. my left hand also have duan zhang. but people around me dont know much about it.

bro, can tell me more about duan zhang. my left hand also have duan zhang. but people around me dont know much about it.

First Question : What is your Gender ?

Second Question : Are you able to copy your palm lines and email or pm to me ?

Third Question : Do you belief ?

[laugh]

No thank you...remember mum said...fengshui teacher can bluff you 10 or 8 years(in cantonese)...haha

风水先生骗你十年八年 [confused] , 人民行动党骗了你四十八年 [dizzy]

你 该 醒 啦 [idea]

↡ Advertisement