What did I do wrong when parking?

ins1dious

ha! sounds like a plan. I have to go to Orchard to redeem a Sony tablet Z so might as well walk in have a cuppa and swipe a letter pad.

and write "meet me at the backgate tonight at 10pm, thank you."
  • Praise 1

i feel those with lowered cars or bodykit also shouldn't do this lo.. it is also very inconsiderate..

Yea agreed, should a vehicle not be able to park within a lot, then I would expect the driver to at least move up to a higher floor where there'll be less vehicles to obstruct. Or at least, can park in a lot where the nose being super out of the lot won't affect anyone at all e.g. corner most lot etc etc.

Know of a place where nose in is the norm. KK Hospital. [grin]

That's a super parking with its angled bays. So easy to get in and out. That kind of bay should be the norm but it takes up more space right.

That's a super parking with its angled bays. So easy to get in and out. That kind of bay should be the norm but it takes up more space right.

Guess could be due to the designated space (general shape of the parking area) allocated for parking lots for kkh.

For most places, i would assume it takes up more space. Else, such lots would be commonly seen.

Good idea to get the answer from the horse's mouth by putting the note with your contact no. Provided the horse got the guts to call u.

Just curious, did u write in to push for the harassment law/bill to be passed? Hehe.... kidding.

Based on the pictures and your explanation, dun see anything wrong with your parking. Keep up the good considerate parking spacing forward/backward and sideways.

Do update when the horse...oops...writer of note

calls. Probably need your lot to sun the hay that has to be downloaded to the open space next to it.

Safe ride and safer parking. Hope no artwork or punctured tyres. Keep the cams alive.

Cheers

Came across this namecard, quite nice to pass around:

jo1s.jpg

• Praise 2

Quick background;

Have 4 kids - 3rd & 4th were twins so have a largish twin pram. Drive an Audi Q7 and the boot door needs a big space for it to swing open upwards. And also cos of the pram, I tend to park with nose in (at least when I can and definitely at home where I have more control). This way there's space to open the boot and load that big ass pram.

Stay in a condo where there's plenty of available parking. Most people have two cars and still there's no complaints on number of spaces available. So choices aplenty for everyone.

I'm attaching a rough layout of the parking under my block. I've marked out where I park the car 99% of the time (sometimes someone gets there before me in which case, I just find another spot). As mentioned above, I park nose 1st and within the lines marked out.

So this morning, I found a note stuck to my windscreen.

Note say that I should have the "courtesy" to move forward when parking if I should come early to give the guy coming behind a chance to park [dizzy]

I'm sorry, what the heck does he mean by having a courtesy to move forward. I get that he wants me to move to the bay in front of me so that way, he won't have to go around the lift bay and park his car. But how the heck does he know what my requirements are or why I do what I do?

If he had the decency to leave his number, I would have explained. But this anonymous bulls**t note saying I'm not courteous cos I'm inconveniencing him by going around the lift block is uncalled for.

Or am I wrong?

I don't see what you have done wrong from your explanation.

Clearly the one who wrote that note is not an angel too, dare to write but don't dare to stated who he/she is? And all CAP?

If I'm you, I will do it everyday from onwards if given the opportunity. I am a b**tard too if people want to be one to me.

let's have a meetup at TS place...muahhaha..we take turns to stalk this 'femaleparent screwer'

:o insidious is a sis and not a bro?!? and handling a Q7?!? :o

wow~~~! *seriously awed~!*

I can only think that the car park lots at the beginning of the car park are more suitable for parking larger/longer cars than the area where you have parked?

This way, you do not take up space for the cars parking behind you, neither would you eat into the common road?

Trader is rich, that's why stay condo and drive Q7 [:p]

My experience with my XC90 is that at those car parks with small lots, I tend to find those lots near to walls on my left, parallel or single lots. I scared people bang my sides with their doors [laugh]

Yeah, that was my initial thought when I read TS' first post and saw the layout. If TS took the 1st lot and because the Q7 is wider, the Q7 could "eat" into the space nearer to the wall and the Q7 would then leave enough space for the next car to have a more spacious within the lot space

nothing wrong lei. the lot infront is till accessible. ignore him.

Quick background;

Have 4 kids - 3rd & 4th were twins so have a largish twin pram. Drive an Audi Q7 and the boot door needs a big space for it to swing open upwards. And also cos of the pram, I tend to park with nose in (at least when I can and definitely at home where I have more control). This way there's space to open the boot and load that big ass pram.

Stay in a condo where there's plenty of available parking. Most people have two cars and still there's no complaints on number of spaces available. So choices aplenty for everyone.

I'm attaching a rough layout of the parking under my block. I've marked out where I park the car 99% of the time (sometimes someone gets there before me in which case, I just find another spot). As mentioned above, I park nose 1st and within the lines marked out.

So this morning, I found a note stuck to my windscreen.

Note say that I should have the "courtesy" to move forward when parking if I should come early to give the guy coming behind a chance to park [dizzy]

I'm sorry, what the heck does he mean by having a courtesy to move forward. I get that he wants me to move to the bay in front of me so that way, he won't have to go around the lift bay and park his car. But how the heck does he know what my requirements are or why I do what I do?

If he had the decency to leave his number, I would have explained. But this anonymous bulls**t note saying I'm not courteous cos I'm inconveniencing him by going around the lift block is uncalled for.

Or am I wrong?

:o insidious is a sis and not a bro?!? and handling a Q7?!? :o

wow~~~! *seriously awed~!*

Lol what... when did that happen 😃 no ma... very much a bro. Wife complains I don't work too hard nowadays though 😜 but still have some use for the stick

Lol what... when did that happen 😃 no ma... very much a bro. Wife complains I don't work too hard nowadays though 😜 but still have some use for the stick

then why Radx refer to the writer of the note as a 'femaleparent screwer'? [laugh]

then why Radx refer to the writer of the note as a 'femaleparent screwer'? [laugh]

Haha. Must ask him. But we might get a Tombstone Piledriver instead.

• Praise 1

femaleparent = mother

Screwer = ?? (family frendly forum)

Think u shd move to HWZ....cos u can't handle the truth here

http://youtu.be/MMzd40i8TfA

ohhhh... it is a coded message~! [laugh]

ahgong old school lah... not keeping up with the hidden messages [laugh]

now i see the light~! [laugh]

• Praise 1

ohhhh... it is a coded message~! [laugh]

ahgong old school lah... not keeping up with the hidden messages [laugh]

now i see the light~! [laugh]