What did I do wrong when parking?

ins1dious

Haha.....jialat....think I hear strains of "hallelujah.....hallelujah" to that see light picture.

Thumbs up for family friendly terms.....win liao.

Hehe. .... Safe ride

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I also see nothing wrong with TS' parking.

But hor, this kind of anon ppl, now send you a note, next time they scratch your car, TS also don't know is who, LLST.

Damn sian when run into this kind of idiot. I pity TS.

Supercharged

Don't anyhow say! Any bro can confirm if this is true?

Condo dwellers either live long or are supernatural beings.......i draw such conclusions because.....

i asked my frens whether they have seen a wake at their condo....

they said.......

"only see AWAKE residents during wee hours of the morning where the living are asleep"

• Praise 2

Condo dwellers either live long or are supernatural beings.......i draw such conclusions because.....

i asked my frens whether they have seen a wake at their condo....

they said.......

"only see AWAKE residents during wee hours of the morning where the living are asleep"

haha +1 (can't praise... have to share the love first)

But true bro... I've never seen a wake in my current place or my previous house also. Hmm... maybe rich men die in hospital and go straight to Mandai afterwards?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

haha +1 (can't praise... have to share the love first)

But true bro... I've never seen a wake in my current place or my previous house also. Hmm... maybe rich men die in hospital and go straight to Mandai afterwards?

You never read house rules..... :D

You never read house rules..... :D

there are house rules about dying in my flat? I didn't know that [:p]

But seriously.... the last manual I read was for my Lego spaceship block kit :D

Supercharged

you can die in your flat but.... you cannot go from your flat. [laugh]

That's one bad thing about condo.

Supercharged

you sure you don't mind a coffin placed in the spacious clubhouse?

there's always places like Singapore Casket. Condo leh... imagine the ground level residents staying near the wake or right beside...

Turbocharged

piang .. maybe he sore eyes with your Q7. my neighbour also drive q7. a lot of people dont like to park next to him because its tight to come out of car.

solution? let your passenger out first. i park next to him also no problem. dunno why people just like to complain instead of taking initiative.

cant beat my cockanadan neighbor driving RX300 ... cheesebread fella park over the line and went for a holiday for 10 days. 2-3 people put note on his car somemore ... now thats f**ked up ..

there's always places like Singapore Casket. Condo leh... imagine the ground level residents staying near the wake or right beside...

Coffin in the club house. Sounds like a halloween theme party :D

Aiyo... but very disrespectful....

to those buggers using the sauna or the billiards room [:p]

piang .. maybe he sore eyes with your Q7. my neighbour also drive q7. a lot of people dont like to park next to him because its tight to come out of car.

solution? let your passenger out first. i park next to him also no problem. dunno why people just like to complain instead of taking initiative.

cant beat my cockanadan neighbor driving RX300 ... cheesebread fella park over the line and went for a holiday for 10 days. 2-3 people put note on his car somemore ... now thats f**ked up ..

now thats an inconsiderate fck. Have to name and shame them.

Turbocharged

Coffin in the club house. Sounds like a halloween theme party :D

Aiyo... but very disrespectful....

to those buggers using the sauna or the billiards room [:p]

now thats an inconsiderate fck. Have to name and shame them.

i got a picture of it too. i think most of the people in my bldg were damn pek chek. i know at least 4 other neighbours who took a pic after the second or third day because it was bs ...

(btw .. the driver is a real a**hole. go to the bldg gym, use the weights, put on the floor everywhere, and just leave it like that and expect people to clean up after him ... him and his wife are a match made in heaven sia ...)

Supercharged

i got a picture of it too. i think most of the people in my bldg were damn pek chek. i know at least 4 other neighbours who took a pic after the second or third day because it was bs ...

(btw .. the driver is a real a**hole. go to the bldg gym, use the weights, put on the floor everywhere, and just leave it like that and expect people to clean up after him ... him and his wife are a match made in heaven sia ...)

You know... I knew of this guy who stayed in a condo in the western part of Singapore. His neighbour poured a bag of sand/concrete mix over the whole damn car of this inconsiderate bugger who kept blocking the lift entrance with his parking skill.

• Praise 4

Inconsiderate neighbours are found in all sort of properties. It's not the wealth that gives one character. Never was and never will be. One can buy class or whatever branded stuff to clothe the exterior, the inner being is still as empty and conceited.

When one is already branded, one has no need for branded stuff to broadcast. It's sad because an exchange of what is priceless (good character) for one that is material (can be bought with money which is at best and in physical form, processed tree barks) takes place and one is deluded to think that one has arrived. Arrived to what or where? Can go with u when u are burnt or buried?

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 4

Supercharged

You know... I knew of this guy who stayed in a condo in the western part of Singapore. His neighbour poured a bag of sand/concrete mix over the whole damn car of this inconsiderate bugger who kept blocking the lift entrance with his parking skill.

Fwah.... power.

Guess it must be really extreme to warrant such extreme payback.

Supercharged

Man....Singapore Casket is a place where the financial status of the immediate family of the dearly departed will change from Maximalist to a Minimalist.

Think about...consumers have always been warned that final send off is never cheap...else how you account for the sentence "DEARly departed" ...

Supercharged

Man....Singapore Casket is a place where the financial status of the immediate family of the dearly departed will change from Maximalist to a Minimalist.

Think about...consumers have always been warned that final send off is never cheap...else how you account for the sentence "DEARly departed" ...

morbid leh you.... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement