Latest cookware! can impress gf

Jajoba123

my aunty been telling me how good this cast iron cookware is.

n told me those who dunno how to cook can try this, just follow some online recipe. u can cook steam, rib, etc like 5 star hotel chef

am thinking to buy one to impress my female friends [:p] probably they will got hook

1920261_10152026548606985_107332858_n.jp

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

my aunty been telling me how good this cast iron cookware is.

n told me those who dunno how to cook can try this, just follow some online recipe. u can cook steam, rib, etc like 5 star hotel chef

am thinking to buy one to impress my female friends [:p] probably they will got hook

1920261_10152026548606985_107332858_n.jp

People say to keep a man is to captured his stomach first, you are the other way round. They will feel inferior if you cook too well [laugh]

• Praise 2

Yah, can impress....can be a turn-off as well. the girl may think you so fast want to turn her into a housewife or want her to learn from your mom so that she cook your fav food everyday [laugh]

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

HUh? Cast iron? Means you got to becareful not to scrape off the coating or drop the damn thing coz cast iron is very brittle. If you accidentally scrape the coating off means it will rust very quickly. That's it. Can throw away.

Not to mention it's expensive, the pot cost at least US$89. Cast iron is very cheap and easy to cast. In other words you are paying extra for some fancy coating on very cheap metal.

IMO if you can cook, you can cook. Dun need such fancy pots.

• Praise 2

Shouldn't girls try to win the bf thru his stomach? Like that the girls have it easy, no need to learn any skill. Household chores also maids do.

Unfortunately I can't start a thread here telling girls to learn deep throat to impress bf.

• Praise 1

For me, I dont cook so its usually wifey who come n tell me how good the pot/cooking item is. Then me think think think think very long then either reject her idea or buy it for her valentine/birthday/christmas gift. :D

For me, a mess tin over the stove will do. I only cook maggi mee. [grin]

• Praise 1

HUh? Cast iron? Means you got to becareful not to scrape off the coating or drop the damn thing coz cast iron is very brittle. If you accidentally scrape the coating off means it will rust very quickly. That's it. Can throw away.

Not to mention it's expensive, the pot cost at least US$89. Cast iron is very cheap and easy to cast. In other words you are paying extra for some fancy coating on very cheap metal.

IMO if you can cook, you can cook. Dun need such fancy pots.

Cast iron is very good for cooking BUT it's probably more suitable for those with landed property and outdoor wet kitchens.

To make it non-stick what u need to do it season it with layers of oil to create a non-stick surface. This involves lot of smoke if u want to do it properly. U may have to do this a few times and also once every so often.

Washing it subsequently is easy if u use hot water and a normal nylon brush.

If u skip this step, then cast iron is hard to maintain.

There are some brands on amazon which are much cheaper. $30+ USD if anyone is interested.

The advantage of cast iron is that it has a very smooth heat delivery to the entire pot so your food cooks more evenly.

A lot of chefs do use cast iron skillet in the kitchens. especially to sear things.

Edited by Lala81

Supercharged

There's a new machine call Thermomix. Its almost like a mobile kitchen, can cook so many food, including rice. And also cut, blend, and make bun. Get this even better.

Supercharged

i really need to change my specs...saw the heading as "latest cxckwear".

ok, back to topic...

since u willing to splurge might as well consider amc cookware but must buy from dealer as this is MLM.

personally, i hv tried Le Creuset. it does cuts down on cooking time if u want to cook dishes like pig trotter in vinegar, braised beef etc but really heavy and not suitable to use for Cantonese style soups.

or better still, go and learn how to cook cos there are so much you can rely on cookware. learn the basics n pick cooking as a hobby. when you are more skilled then invest in knifes & pots.

Edited by Qpik

BTW if u think knowing how to cook impresses any girls, think again lol. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement