TP on roadside catching speeding offenders

Cumzilla

Those standing beside their car holding the speed gun, do they record and send letters later or their main function is to check from speed gun, those exceed will then give chase and issue summon on the spot? I know those caught by overhead bridge ones will be issued letters, so what about those by the roadside?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Those standing beside their car holding the speed gun, do they record and send letters later or their main function is to check from speed gun, those exceed will then give chase and issue summon on the spot? I know those caught by overhead bridge ones will be issued letters, so what about those by the roadside?

Now don't bother to chase,just send "Love Letter" to you...almost all summon the same from illegal parking to blah..blah offences.

• Praise 2

i kena gunned le then chased me, asked me stop le got my particulars, ask me wait for court summon, was speeding more than 40km/h then. to be exact, 41km/h...

i kena gunned le then chased me, asked me stop le got my particulars, ask me wait for court summon, was speeding more than 40km/h then. to be exact, 41km/h...

means extreme cases will give chase, those exceed 10-20km/hr send letters

Recently, I got pulled over at Bartley flyover going in tampines. They waited at the bend on top. I have been driving at 70-90 daily depending on mood and traffic. Its a 70km/h zone.

It was a Sunday with wife and 2 children at the back. Saw then aim at the fast lane, then suddenly the 2 cops looked at each other (I can see their reactions clearly), nodded and then quickly went into their Volvo and turn on blinkers.

I was ahead and I expected them to come pull me off the road. I shifted to left lane and slowed down. They drive beside me and signal to pull over.

The officer said I was driving at 96km/h. That's 6 points with $150 fine. 4 more km I get 10 points.

He give me a chance to explain any reason for going fast. Can't think of any good reason. Have to accept it and just let 'G' profit from it.

Recently, I got pulled over at Bartley flyover going in tampines. They waited at the bend on top. I have been driving at 70-90 daily depending on mood and traffic. Its a 70km/h zone.

It was a Sunday with wife and 2 children at the back. Saw then aim at the fast lane, then suddenly the 2 cops looked at each other (I can see their reactions clearly), nodded and then quickly went into their Volvo and turn on blinkers.

I was ahead and I expected them to come pull me off the road. I shifted to left lane and slowed down. They drive beside me and signal to pull over.

The officer said I was driving at 96km/h. That's 6 points with $150 fine. 4 more km I get 10 points.

He give me a chance to explain any reason for going fast. Can't think of any good reason. Have to accept it and just let 'G' profit from it.

Yep, that spot I see them regularly. Last month was doing 80 on the viaduct and saw them at the bend with camera pointed at me. No chase but I thought sure letter. Nothing yet. Maybe they had bigger fish to fry.

pls dont speed on flyovers, especially bartley and upper serangoon

respect the speed limit, or the tp wont respect u...its almost a 2-3 day affair, sometimes daily

pls dont speed on flyovers, especially bartley and upper serangoon

respect the speed limit, or the tp wont respect u...its almost a 2-3 day affair, sometimes daily

+1 for sure.

(though in my defence, when my speedo says 80, the road speed is actually only 76km/h. Still I keep to limits there nowadays)

Just kena 1 speeding summon from AMK ave 5 towards Buangkok Link. knn 6 point + $150. Just take note T.P very on at this area, hiding at the overhead bridge somewhere near Seagate, morning 7.30 to 9 Plus and afternoon 4 plus to 7 plus.

(edited)

they hide at the bridge not near seagate, is the one further down nearer the cte, after that bus stop, near the bridge, there is a space to park their car, and its camoflage, if u heading toward buangkok /sengkang side, u first see the sniper on bridge at corner and hiding, then u realise the hidden tp car

seagate bridge..occassionally...cos there no space park their car and less vegetation to camo

+1 for sure.

(though in my defence, when my speedo says 80, the road speed is actually only 76km/h. Still I keep to limits there nowadays)

flyover 75-80 still close eye, cos of tyre sizing and some possible error, 10km/h still close eye

upper serangoon sometime is sniper on bridge and one bike below, sometime two bike below, sometime the blue checkered cap tp folks

Edited by Furrynadz

Haven't you receive the SMS in early Feb LTA has contracted traffic wardens @$40,000 a year to take down motorist car plate veh no. that intrude into bus lane at peak hours.

They also intensified their operation at the following areas;

Eunos link, Hougang Ave 3, Jurong Town hall Rd, Lor Chuan, Orchard Rd, Upp Serangoon Rd, Upp Thomson Rd, Yishun Ave 2... more to be set up later

Additional spots where speed camera tripod-traps were seen@

PIE toward airport-90km/h

PIE toward Jurong at Adam Rd flyerover-90km/h

Braddel Rd after Bishan towards CTE-60km/h

Queensway towards BMerah b4 Ridout McDonalds-60km/h

Upp BTimah Towards Woodlands rd after curve turn- 60km/h

Fined imposed of $150 and 6-10 demerit points,

Drive safe !

Also the viaduct running from West Coast Highway over Telok Blangah, please don't speed there. TP will be waiting in ambush in the waiting bays situated along the viaduct.

Also sometimes TP on overhead bridge after you come down the viaduct heading to Keppel/AYE.

Turbocharged

Haven't you receive the SMS in early Feb LTA has contracted traffic wardens @$40,000 a year to take down motorist car plate veh no. that intrude into bus lane at peak hours.

They also intensified their operation at the following areas;

Eunos link, Hougang Ave 3, Jurong Town hall Rd, Lor Chuan, Orchard Rd, Upp Serangoon Rd, Upp Thomson Rd, Yishun Ave 2... more to be set up later

Additional spots where speed camera tripod-traps were seen@

PIE toward airport-90km/h

PIE toward Jurong at Adam Rd flyerover-90km/h

Braddel Rd after Bishan towards CTE-60km/h

Queensway towards BMerah b4 Ridout McDonalds-60km/h

Upp BTimah Towards Woodlands rd after curve turn- 60km/h

Fined imposed of $150 and 6-10 demerit points,

Drive safe !

This SMS has been going around since they outsource the bus lane wardens to private companies.

Few weeks back, I was on KPE (SLE) going at 100km/h on a 90km/h zone when i spotted a Volvo on the shoulder with the TP pointing speed gun.

But luckily, the fella didn't go into his car but continue pointing the gun at the cars behind. [sweatdrop]

(edited)

Also the viaduct running from West Coast Highway over Telok Blangah, please don't speed there. TP will be waiting in ambush in the waiting bays situated along the viaduct.

i kena there, now when i pass there i will really slow to 70km/hr

the reason why flyovers are set at this limit issit cos they scare ppl speed and 'flyover' the bridge ah?

This SMS has been going around since they outsource the bus lane wardens to private companies.

Few weeks back, I was on KPE (SLE) going at 100km/h on a 90km/h zone when i spotted a Volvo on the shoulder with the TP pointing speed gun.

But luckily, the fella didn't go into his car but continue pointing the gun at the cars behind. [sweatdrop]

KPE got 90km/hr zone?

Edited by Cumzilla