TP on roadside catching speeding offenders

Cumzilla

That stretch very common. I pass by there quite often and will see them from time to time. Just don't speed on that stretch. Sometimes you may not even see a police van parked by the side. Btw, you are safe to be at 57km/h.. hehe..

But from far, I am already on 68km/h. Car speedo was 70km/h. So I think he already spotted me and I havent spotted him. By the time I slowed down, already too late. Just hope he let me off.

↡ Advertisement

But from far, I am already on 68km/h. Car speedo was 70km/h. So I think he already spotted me and I havent spotted him. By the time I slowed down, already too late. Just hope he let me off.

Oppps.. hope he is aiming at other cars at the time lor.. If you notice, the cars along that stretch would usually be very 乖乖 follow speed limit 1. There will be one or 2 that is not aware and will speed. So now you know and next time you won't fall into this predicament liao..

I repeat what our ABD Club members say...

Those TP hiding on Tian-Gio should be struck by Lightning.  Those hiding behind bushes should be bitten in their karcerng by wildboars.  

In short, dont hide.  Have balls.  Show up in the open.  So that we can slow down bcos we can see you.

My hiadees smart right?

I'd rather these TP officers hide to be honest.

just a couple of weeks back i was on mandai rd lane 1 behind this toyota rush. both of us were going about 70km/h,  with a van on lane 2 going roughly the same speed

then suddenly the toyota rush started braking to about 55 to 60km/h. 

was wondering why he suddenly braked when the road was clear. subsequently saw that there was a TP volvo by the side of the road with the 2 officers standing by the roadside holding speed cam.

IMO, when the TP officers expose themselves like that, it causes danger because motorists who don't know the speed limit of the road will brake to a speed way lower than the speed limit even when they're on lane 1.

was wondering why he suddenly braked when the road was clear. subsequently saw that there was a TP volvo by the side of the road with the 2 officers standing by the roadside holding speed cam.

IMO, when the TP officers expose themselves like that, it causes danger because motorists who don't know the speed limit of the road will brake to a speed way lower than the speed limit even when they're on lane 1.

Tio la.  Same $hit at MacRitchie flyover.  Knn car suddenly hit brakes when they see the TP on the bridge.  Cause more accident risk.  The best is, dont deploy these TPs.  Let them take a break and chill at Lorong 6.

Guys, over the past week. 4 out of the 7 days I saw tp at various places. Overhead bridge x2 , school zone x1 , bus stops x1

That’s over 50% chance of bumping into a TP on any occasion. Feels so restrictive. Might as well put a TP in every car to be more cost effective

Twincharged

Guys, over the past week. 4 out of the 7 days I saw tp at various places. Overhead bridge x2 , school zone x1 , bus stops x1

That’s over 50% chance of bumping into a TP on any occasion. Feels so restrictive. Might as well put a TP in every car to be more cost effective

Keep within the speed limit and don't even have to worry about where the TPs are.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Just keep within the speed limits and you are safe. 

• Praise 1

Looks more like catching trucks with black smoke rather than speeding.

Can see that uncle is using hand held video cam instead of laser cam.

camera.jpg?itok=TTZHYOof

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Received this photo from WhatsApp group chat.

attachicon.gifIMG-20180624-WA0001.jpg

Sneaky b**tard acting suspiciously in concealment like a thief. Have to stoop so low to catch ppl. No honor no pride no integrity in discharging his duties. Pui!!!

• Dislike 1

Don't look like TP catching speedsters leh:

- Uncle looks older than @Radx

- Waistline look like hard to pass annual IPPT

- black Nike sneakers?

- camera don't look big enough like those sophisticated ones with speed detection function.

Received this photo from WhatsApp group chat.

attachicon.gifIMG-20180624-WA0001.jpg

no more on the bridge?

On the bridge we can see them so all will slow down so no one speeding means no revenue.

Need to deploy new tactics like sniper then can get target.

ok we can joke about it but let give credit to the TP. Under the sun and dusk!

seriously if we keep within the speed limit nothing we should be concern. right.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I hoping they put in more effort to catch those goods, or heavy truck traveling on the lane 2 or 3 of a 4 lane expressway.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 1