TP on roadside catching speeding offenders

Cumzilla

Neutral Newbie

You either going up SAFAC, SOA or AME, cannot be everyday go up Monkey Mountain find monkeys and kio liu lians right? [laugh]

My advice to you is be a good boy and wait till your 12 months probation over. 2x 6 points deduction very fast die one.

Your first 3 locations on and off might have. Last location up hill safer than down hill but still the winding roads are tricky due to morning dew, moss or monkey pee. You might think it's funny, but if you like lim peh 'drift' down you will not laugh liao.

No mood joke leh bro, so is all might have la, but tp wouldn't hide in such location feed mozzie no meh. Got also stand road side?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

No mood joke leh bro, so is all might have la, but tp wouldn't hide in such location feed mozzie no meh. Got also stand road side?

You see the roads can le... if only one lane each way, TP wouldn't hide there wait for you lah...

Mostly they hide those >3 lanes road... wouldn't obstruct traffic, many blind spots and cars very easy go over speed limit one.

Neutral Newbie

You see the roads can le... if only one lane each way, TP wouldn't hide there wait for you lah...

Mostly they hide those >3 lanes road... wouldn't obstruct traffic, many blind spots and cars very easy go over speed limit one.

So i'm quite safe la, this is a lot assurance man.

TP omnipresent along Upp Serangoon this week sia.

They tend to position themselves just after bus stops and before major junctions. Vehicles were crambling to get out of the bus lanes.

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Dont understand how come TP always like to catch cars speeding on road.? I think they should focus more on commercial vehicles speeding, like those van, lorry, truck and trailer. They should go to jurong, tuas, jalan buroh and west coast highway more often.

• Praise 1

Guys, just becareful when u hit the road as I spotted 3 traffic police officer in military Camouflage uniform with speed camera hidding at Punggol Road and also Thomson this morning - It is as early as 6:30am in the morning. Just out gotten back to Singapore after 3 weeks of Business Trip and gotten a welcome back home gift of hefty summon............ [:/][bigcry][bigcry]

BTW, I'm very sure it is NOT our Military Snipers with Scopes and Rifle!!! [thumbsdown] -> Validate with my Friends in Military for sure no military exercise on that stretch of road!!!

Edited by Sg571958

Supercharged

what do you mean by military Camouflage uniform?

New type of uniform?

No. 4 with cam n standing near bushes lah.

Ming ren bu zhuo an shi. So, these grp of ren probably doing an shi.

No. 4 with cam n standing near bushes lah.

Ming ren bu zhuo an shi. So, these grp of ren probably doing an shi.

Most probably MP Traffic catching speeding MINDEF vehicles ?

Turbocharged

outsourced to Army....save them a lot of money.

Ah boy to men also shiok....put mosquito coil....stand-by catch speedster.

kept on summon summon summon. Dont need to go chiong sua.

Every 50 summon, 1 off day.

Edited by Mcf777

Neutral Newbie

Today 14/03/14 morning about 8am plus, on West coast highway speed limit (70km/h) towards jalan buroh just before coming down to haw par villa, I saw one tp car and bike. i was traveling like 100km/h when i saw them from far and i faster tap brake and reduce speed slowly to like 80km/h or ++.

I not sure whether i kena anot but when i reached my workplace, i asked my colleague whose fren is working as tp.

my fren said 100% wont kena.

cuz those tp on side of expressway they are holding speed gun. not camera. unless you see 3 tripods like the overhead bridge one is sure kena.

my fren said those expressway tp with speed gun, once they captured ur speed, they must signal to stop you or give chase to take your particulars for issuing summon. if not they need write report to their superiors.

Apparently it seems true cuz i was once traveling on west coast highway and after a bend, i saw a tp. I think the car behind me was traveling quite fast and i saw my rear mirror it kena stopped by tp.

Now i still wondering whether i kena anot. lol

If this is the case, it actually means that only roads with over head bridge then kena without chase, non over head bridge road if never chase means never kena because they don't use tripod without overhead bridge from what i know? Am i correct?

As a young driver then, I had 6 demerit points for speeding along singapore expo 3mths after I obtained my license.. Left 6 points, was really good boy and keep to speed limit. Unknowingly, this "habit" of checking on my speedometer regularly stays with me until now, close to 7 years liao..

Neutral Newbie

Jiawei,

From what my colleague told me:

those at overhead bridge put camera on tripod, sure catch if you speeding or overspeed.

YES, Those tp at side of expressway without tripod and they never signal u to pull over or chase you means you're ok.

But if, those tp at side of expressway got tripod one then most likely you kena already. cuz if see tripod one means camera mounted on top of it.

so my problem is, I don't know whether this morning one got tripod at the roadside of expressway anot. I only remember i saw him holding onto a small rectangular thing and watching me. think that is speed gun.

by the way for additional info, my step father is a taxi driver. he told me he kena one time overhead bridge before. dont think after u drove past overhead bridge can speed up. he kena the guy camera aiming in front but is actually shooting behind even you passed the overhead bridge.

now just have to wait 3-4 weeks then i will noe whether i kena anot.

Hope for all the best for both of us. How about normal roads not expressway? They use cams or speedguns or both. If only speedguns means no case on normal roads = safe.

what do you mean by military Camouflage uniform?

New type of uniform?

Maybe the Camouflage uniforms are wore by those workers doing surveying road work...those equipment look a bit like T.P. camera from far...take note these 'old' Camouflage can be bought easily at Beach Rd Market.. :D:D

I'm definitely driving at least 30km/h or more above the stretch of road with a speed limit of 50.

When I pass them, I saw 3 military officer in full camouflage, but funny thing they worn a reflector stripe -!are they smart, cunning or plain cunning but dumb? 1 officer hold a speed gun. 1 offer taking down car plate with a paper board and the 3rd officer with a camera. After I pass them, I grace at the side road and there I spotted 2 white police car.

Btw there is not military convey In view.......and with the 2 parked white TP cars at side road.....I doubt they out there preparing for April Fools Stun!

Now waiting for a big summon to come.......

Most probably MP Traffic catching speeding MINDEF vehicles ?

↡ Advertisement