TP on roadside catching speeding offenders

Cumzilla

Actually driving in S'pore very stress,come to Juctions got red light camara,highway,got speed camera,stop on taxi stand or bus-stop got LTA camera,bus stops with Give way to bus 'yellow box'..so many rules...

And blah,blah..many others more rules..

Actually driving in S'pore very stress,come to Juctions got red light camara,highway,got speed camera,stop on taxi stand or bus-stop got LTA camera,bus stops with Give way to bus 'yellow box'..so many rules...

And blah,blah..many others more rules..

very stress? i beg to differ

gt red light camera is nth. aren't we suppose to stop on red and proceed on green? that's basic

highway got speed camera. if u stick to the speed limit, the camera can't be bothered with you

stop on taxi stand and bus stop? u can drive a taxi or bus stop if u want. i'm sure there are proper drop off point around the corner

bus stop with give way to bus? just avoid left lane.

ultimately, do anything don't get caught. [cool]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I read the posts here.. I now understand where the SAF snipers go after they ORD!!

btw, those that say TP pang chance.. I wonder what happen if they stop you when you're speeding when you really urgently need to take nature call?

if small business, you tak boleh tahan get out of your car and empty at roadside to prove you really urgent can or not ar?

Its been near one month. no letter. went to check web, no record. safe...

But last two weeks friday 28/03/14 in the morning 8.32am saw tp car at roadside with a maroon car stopped again.

I think now a days tp seldom chase from behind. so far i only got one friend kena one time before. He was using cell phone till too engrossed and then a tp motor bike came from behind him. Think must be chasing from long distance behind him.

Other than that, most of time on west coast highway, the tp usually is stationary at roadside in front of you.

Thus I developed tips for traveling along west coast:

1) out of 10 concentration, concentrate 7-8 times in front, look back using rear mirror 2-3 times occasionally.

2) Look far towards pocket area if can. Things to look out for, white roof, or the blue red warning lamp head.

3) Observe the car far away directly in front and far front side of you, if that car is traveling quite fast, then should be quite safe for you to increase speed a little.

But if still kena then don't quote me. lol

Your tips make it stressful to drive man, if driving in SG is not stressful enough. I got better tip: No need to concentrate here and there, look near and far. Just look at this will do.

321px-90kmhSpeedLimitSign-SpeedCameraSig

I read the posts here.. I now understand where the SAF snipers go after they ORD!!

btw, those that say TP pang chance.. I wonder what happen if they stop you when you're speeding when you really urgently need to take nature call?

if small business, you tak boleh tahan get out of your car and empty at roadside to prove you really urgent can or not ar?

No, then you get arrested for indecent exposure as wel. [laugh]

Supercharged

No, then you get arrested for indecent exposure as wel. [laugh]

lol.. how else can you best prove that you are really urgent!

saw them again at the same location today, as i passed by them, about 5-10 secs later, saw them with blinkers on chasing a black car exiting to tampines road, seems like they like to catch speedsters on a Saturday, so beware when u drive on KPE towards the tunnel on saturdays, there is actually a waiting bay just after the exit to buangkok which i tot there wasnt in my earlier post, and the bend there makes it difficult to spot them until it is too late, just stick to the speed limit before u pass by that location, especially on Saturday

saw the TP stopped another vehicle on KPE just now, but this time on the opposite direction, see i told you they always catch ppl on a saturday, too bad that driver either is not MCF member or doesnt visit this forum regularly...

• Praise 2

It seems like they're quite on the ball these days. A few nights ago, I saw one TP Volvo driving around 70km/h on the center lane of the PIE towards jurong just after the stretch leading towards the KPE. I have a feeling it was doing that to blend it with the other cars on the road so that they can catch those who drive above 80km/h on that stretch.

Just yesterday I saw one parked on the chevron on CTE just before you exit to PIE.

Be careful guys!

• Praise 1

Only kum lan people will speed all the way without looking out, it's an art to speed without getting caught. In life, sometimes you need to know when can go a little over the boundaries without getting caught and when to be little reserved.

those who do it like u are more kum lam, see speed cameras den jam brakes, no speed camera then speed, dun be shock to see TP cars station at non camera zones inside tunnel, already saw few times, hope u get caught by them one day rather than causing accidents to other road users, but i agree those who want to stick to the limit, pls dun hog lane 1, let those who want to speed like u, speed in lane 1 and get caught one day...

those who do it like u are more kum lam, see speed cameras den jam brakes, no speed camera then speed, dun be shock to see TP cars station at non camera zones inside tunnel, already saw few times, hope u get caught by them one day rather than causing accidents to other road users, but i agree those who want to stick to the limit, pls dun hog lane 1, let those who want to speed like u, speed in lane 1 and get caught one day...

I don't see where he said he would jam brakes on seeing cops or speed cameras, perhaps you read way too much into his words.

The key word is situational awareness. Those who speed everywhere without due regard for what's going on around them, not only get tagged by the cops, but are more likely unable to react to sudden situations on the road.

If you can't spot a cop quickly enough to react and slow down, you can't react to a sudden obstacle either.

• Praise 1

Cumzilla, on 23 Apr 2014 - 10:25 PM, said:snapback.png

I seriously think you need to improve very much on your reading skill or perhaps either you got too much cum in your eyes hindering your sight of reading, or too much cum on your brain to process things you've read. Go clear your cums before you reply CUMZILLA ~

ya u too, having too much c**t juice in your eyes and brain by just looking only at my single post and then talked about your 'skills' and passing 'advices' on tackling such situations, without looking at the prior post to which i was replying to...go clear the c**t juice from your eyes and brain first [grin]

My FBI agent from mars say this weekend got farking big ops.

Bcos last week they caught hell a lot of drink-drivers......unusually high number of taxi drivers.

They sibeh tulan.....wana followup with the cleanup.

U guys know who you are........u have been warn hor!!!

• Praise 1

Well what made you think i didnt see your earlier post? I saw that you did warned people about TP out of goodwill.

But its plain stupid to make a dumb or sarcastic comment to ask people if wan speed den speed all the way. Thou nobody will be so stupid to take what you said, but its just plain stupid and unnecessary for you to say it.

Talking about passing skills and advices, at least its some things to prevent kena caught by tp. At least its much better than u asking people to speed all the way.

U are the one out of nowhere posted an irrelevant reply saying pple like me jam brakes on seeing speed cam when i didnt mention anything bout jamming brakes.

If you are alerting the community bout the TP, dont be double side. Awhile advise people bout tp presence den next moment ask pple to speed all the way. I tink not only u got reading problem, u also got disability to speak relevancy matters. So the cum is back to your eyes and brain.

dunno who got c**t juice in the eyesnow , not what i posted is the post i was replying to, the key word are 'jam brakes'...so when u came out and kaypo and haolian, i assume u are speaking for those who do that, the so called 'tatics' of siaming being caught for speeding, and those who dun and just speed as kum lan

Talking about passing skills and advices, at least its some things to prevent kena caught by tp. At least its much better than u asking people to speed all the way.

Look, which of your eye that kena the c**t juices that make u see that i am asking ppl to speed?

Cumzilla, on 13 Apr 2014 - 2:10 PM, said: ya, saw quite a number in KPE/MCE, going very fast but then when reach speed camera jam brakes, after past the camera increase speed again, then reach the next one jam brakes again, really humji drivers, if want to speed, just speed all the way. So i admire those who sped inside the tunnel, kena flashed liao still continue to speed..

Look at ur above post. U said if want speed then speed all the way. And u admire those kena flashed still speed.

I said kum lan is referring those pple who speed all the way without looking out.

As simple as that. U do have disability reading n understanding basic english. Just admit it.

i was about to post that i tot u finally get it from the last part u edited in your last post, u still dun, nvmind...dun want to waste time on u liao

I wonder why nowadays TP is behaving more like a PI, hiding behind bushes, corner of the overhead bridge .. Why not be more open

Supercharged

I wonder why nowadays TP is behaving more like a PI, hiding behind bushes, corner of the overhead bridge .. Why not be more open

Cos they don't want to cause a panic to speeding cars....scare they suddenly brake when see a TP!!

↡ Advertisement