A Driver's Worst Nightmare

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Every driver and rider's worst nightmare. Be sure to watch all the way till the ending of Part II, where karma finally caught up with him. Please turn on the volume. ^_^

Part I

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=699406646766486&set=vb.434096286630858&type=2&theater

Part II

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=700294383344379&set=vb.434096286630858&type=2&theater

Thank God we don't have people like him in SG roads.

↡ Advertisement

Nightmare meh? Just another clown playing it up for his camera so that he can post "cool vidz" on youtube.

And his riding is all balls and no skills, kanasai can kena pulled off the line by an old 911.

But hor, I must make admission. You put me on a supermoto and I start riding like a dong as well.

Internal Moderator

Nightmare la. Knock into car mirrors, squeeze into bloody tight spaces and risk getting sandwiched.

The ending of part 2 was [thumbsup]

He should have seen it coming.

Turbocharged

I also notice that he spent a long long time on the rev limiter...

Riding like that is a recipe for disaster...

Lucky he didn't hit a pedestrian

rofl at his comments on his hairy balls. Maybe big cojones or really small head or both.

Scary just looking at the video :D

I think he spent too much time on the roads. Little by little his "balls" grew bigger and bigger. The ending was quite comical actually.

• Praise 1

Every driver and rider's worst nightmare. Be sure to watch all the way till the ending of Part II, where karma finally caught up with him. Please turn on the volume. ^_^

Part I

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=699406646766486&set=vb.434096286630858&type=2&theater

Part II

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=700294383344379&set=vb.434096286630858&type=2&theater

Thank God we don't have people like him in SG roads.

Dun be too sure.

I remember reading this just last week.

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story/motorcyclist-dies-bke-accident

20140226_acci_st.jpg

The Straits Times | Monday, Mar 3, 2014

Police keeping onlookers away from the scene of a crash which left a motorcyclist dead and his pillion rider injured.

The biker collided with a truck on the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) towards Woodlands Checkpoint during rush hour on Monday evening.

Police and the Singapore Civil Defence Force were alerted to the accident at around 6.30pm but paramedics declared the 27-year-old dead at the scene.

His pillion rider, a 24-year-old man, was taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital with minor abrasions. He was discharged later that evening.

Which country it is?

more MPV/SUV on road, less sedans,

biker end up to bang a small car like "QQ" [:p]

pity him [smallcry]

Internal Moderator

Which country it is?

more MPV/SUV on road, less sedans,

biker end up to bang a small car like "QQ" [:p]

pity him [smallcry]

In sg roads he won't be so lucky! You see how some of our drivers drive during heavy traffic. Keep trying to lane change don't know for what. Lane change but still stuck in the jam anyway. I think it's Brazil btw.

His balls are big and hairy indeed! <_<

Dun be too sure.

I remember reading this just last week.

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story/motorcyclist-dies-bke-accident

20140226_acci_st.jpg

The Straits Times | Monday, Mar 3, 2014

Police keeping onlookers away from the scene of a crash which left a motorcyclist dead and his pillion rider injured.

The biker collided with a truck on the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) towards Woodlands Checkpoint during rush hour on Monday evening.

Police and the Singapore Civil Defence Force were alerted to the accident at around 6.30pm but paramedics declared the 27-year-old dead at the scene.

His pillion rider, a 24-year-old man, was taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital with minor abrasions. He was discharged later that evening.

In sg we are probably not as daring at this guy. He's courting death. JooHoo Kups maybe, close..

Internal Moderator

The youtube vids state location as Sao Paulo, Brazil.

There's a link to it on Youtube? Mind helping to copy and paste over here for easy viewing? ^_^ I tried to find but couldn't.

such riders are the reason why drivers detest motorcyclists so much... so far i only see kups and the jb plates doing such stunts.. our local riders especially those with big bikes dun usually do such reckless acts.. the longer u ride, the more experience u accumulate as u go up the ranks of class 2b, 2a, to 2, u will def learn to value ur own life, and the lives of others more..

There's a link to it on Youtube? Mind helping to copy and paste over here for easy viewing? ^_^ I tried to find but couldn't.

Nah gib you.

I am just glad that nothing happened to the driver he hit and those on the roads, as far as I concern he can kill himself....

↡ Advertisement