MP Sitoh Yipin "out of touch" speech

Shull

Seeing that this is coming out from a state-controlled mouth piece, I can't help but agree that its good cop-bad cop time..

LIke a bro in another thread mentioned, once they don the all white suit, they have to toe the line and defend the indefensible too.. so for anyone of them to turn around and shoot backwards (and broadcast in a state loudhailer) , its incomprehensible..

Wayang time...

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

They playing good cop bad cop ar?

Not sure.. but it's rare for someone who is not MM, SM or PM to issue such a statement..

very hard not to be 'in touch' after fighting for so many years in Potong Pasir [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

At least he fought and not hide behind anchor minister in GRC leh..

(edited)

Not sure.. but it's rare for someone who is not MM, SM or PM to issue such a statement..

Sorry i dunch believe them anymore. They are out of touch.

120613122203-kkk-9-horizontal-gallery.jp

Edited by Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

Seeing that this is coming out from a state-controlled mouth piece, I can't help but agree that its good cop-bad cop time..

LIke a bro in another thread mentioned, once they don the all white suit, they have to toe the line and defend the indefensible too.. so for anyone of them to turn around and shoot backwards (and broadcast in a state loudhailer) , its incomprehensible..

Wayang time...

I don't know whether their speech is vetted before by someone up there before being allowed in parliament. If it's not, then probably it's one of the rare times the whip is lifted..

Wayang time...

Agreed, on the whole. But don't forget that very rarely, they could be the real deal e.g. Tan Cheng Bock or Ong Teng Cheong.

Turbocharged

2016 is coming. .. Considering his narrow win last time, he needs to show that he's 'in touch'

• Praise 1

Free abalone porridge tactics didn't work. No wonder PA's expenses so high. Who foot the bill for free abalone porridge huh?? [hur]

Agreed, on the whole. But don't forget that very rarely, they could be the real deal e.g. Tan Cheng Bock or Ong Teng Cheong.

The individuals could turn out to be disgruntled personality that has their own axes to grind. Not necessarily a hero.

Just my humble opinion that is worthless.

• Praise 1

LHL face like not happy. Tharman giving death stare.

I wonder what the plans are for Sitoh. Scripted or he just feels he needs to speak out?

I know Inderjit is planning to retire after 2016, hence he seems to be speaking his mind more nowadays. Or maybe that's scripted as well.

Turbocharged

Sorry i dunch believe them anymore. They are out of touch.

120613122203-kkk-9-horizontal-gallery.jp

Didn't say they're not out of touch. They have been like that since i dunno how long ago.

But again, different MP has got different level of exposure to the ground. IMO, this Sitoh fought for 3 or 4 elections at Potong Pasir before narrowly winning in 2011, so he should be more "in touch" than the rest.

(edited)

Didn't say they're not out of touch. They have been like that since i dunno how long ago.

But again, different MP has got different level of exposure to the ground. IMO, this Sitoh fought for 3 or 4 elections at Potong Pasir before narrowly winning in 2011, so he should be more "in touch" than the rest.

He still fought for the out of touch team

Edited by Mockngbrd

Hypersonic

he raised the SCC fees in Potong Pasir after getting elected

would you say he in or out of touch?

:D

LHL face like not happy. Tharman giving death stare.

think he speak because he is not in GRC, cos if they fire him must call for by-election [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3