More new Citizens in SG

Baal

Turbocharged

lol , may lose to her in pay but if payment in head and tails ,I can come out anytime full cash in millions. [:p]

Wah, sounds like another, but richer, kind of advance Pioneer-Package for the chickens!!! Who gave you the inspiration for the generosity, or is it the factory always over produces more than the in-house needs?

Supercharged

The P like things to be instant, having workforce instantly, having sportsman instantly. They dun believe in "seeding" and wait for it to grow...

• Praise 1

1. I didn't say we can drop our population down to 3 mil immediately (this is just an example of a target). In the medium term, we will need a pool of tax payers to support our aged population until our age ratio is sorted out.

2. Why do we want them to come settle? As I said, they are here just to pay tax. Immigration policy should be the same as that of maids and construction workers. Use and throw.

Solving the aging population is all about raising the TPFR. If we have a young couple in their 30s (too young and they won't have the required experience to get the EP) with 1 or 2 kids. Then the TPFR is either 1 or 2. If you throw in 2 parents, average TPFR is now 0.5 or 1. Throw in 4 parents and TPFR falls to 0.33 or 0.66. How does this help our aging population again?

3. Again, my point is that we don't want them to stay. Yes, if we only want to attract them here, squeeze everything out of them and ask them to leave, then we will need think of other benefits that Singapore can give them them.

My point as well. This solution will not work unless the new citizens are excellent breeders.

Who got 4 parents?? You like that lump old and young parents together, win liao lor. Why not 6 parents if got great grandparents. LoL...

Whoa lau eh. You say what you want lah.

Use and throw. You think ppl stupid?

This is another example of the men in white being out of touch....

Firstly, they should tackle the fundamental issue of why locals are not having more kids! Have cheaper healthcare for locals as well as revamping education while making it free as listed in an earlier thread.

Secondly, I personally agree that SG needs to import some new citizens, but please have some foresight in that you coincide the increase in population with an improvement/increase in basic infrastructure!

One thing I have to say, LKY had a solid crew of people who had good foresight and gumption in setting this place up. LHL and his posse are sorely lacking in any of those department.....always fighting fire.

• Praise 3

Who got 4 parents?? You like that lump old and young parents together, win liao lor. Why not 6 parents if got great grandparents. LoL...

Whoa lau eh. You say what you want lah.

Use and throw. You think ppl stupid?

lol plus mother in law and father in law......some have god father and god mother............

like that we can be sure we will be extinct soon if their math formula is this.hahhahha

Hypersonic

negative growth in new citizens and PRs

if not i will still vote the same way in 2016. no ifs no buts.

Wah, sounds like another, but richer, kind of advance Pioneer-Package for the chickens!!! Who gave you the inspiration for the generosity, or is it the factory always over produces more than the in-house needs?

just hope that those people who are in charge of the flood gates are having ears that can really be used instead of decorations.

lol the factory always sure find ways to create extra stocks incase of sudden surge of urgent orders. [:p]

Hypersonic

1. I didn't say we can drop our population down to 3 mil immediately (this is just an example of a target). In the medium term, we will need a pool of tax payers to support our aged population until our age ratio is sorted out.

2. Why do we want them to come settle? As I said, they are here just to pay tax. Immigration policy should be the same as that of maids and construction workers. Use and throw.

Solving the aging population is all about raising the TPFR. If we have a young couple in their 30s (too young and they won't have the required experience to get the EP) with 1 or 2 kids. Then the TPFR is either 1 or 2. If you throw in 2 parents, average TPFR is now 0.5 or 1. Throw in 4 parents and TPFR falls to 0.33 or 0.66. How does this help our aging population again?

3. Again, my point is that we don't want them to stay. Yes, if we only want to attract them here, squeeze everything out of them and ask them to leave, then we will need think of other benefits that Singapore can give them them.

My point as well. This solution will not work unless the new citizens are excellent breeders.

they also increase the demand for domestic maids bringing even more FWs into the country

lol plus mother in law and father in law......some have god father and god mother............

like that we can be sure we will be extinct soon if their math formula is this.hahhahha

From what I know those aged parents are here on social visit pass but no, ppl put it as if they got pink IC too.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

just hope that those people who are in charge of the flood gates are having ears that can really be used instead of decorations.

lol the factory always sure find ways to create extra stocks incase of sudden surge of urgent orders. [:p]

Maybe their KPI says the more imported heads the better, but never says to consider also the bad implications / results of indiscriminate open legs policies.

Since the factory is so very productive, any clearance sales coming up soon?

From what I know those aged parents are here on social visit pass but no, ppl put it as if they got pink IC too.

those people involved will try to push the figures by over-declaring in certain aspects so that it will look nicer on what they are trying to show.

all these while I never feel that we are having shortage of pure blue citizens here, instead I am just feeling being squeezed like a almost used

up toothpaste on the streets and public transport.

gone were the days when as youngsters we conversed in hokkien and other dialets on the streets with other kids on the blocks, now all

I hear are high pitched loud speaking China people everywhere.....sianz 1/2?

those people involved will try to push the figures by over-declaring in certain aspects so that it will look nicer on what they are trying to show.

all these while I never feel that we are having shortage of pure blue citizens here, instead I am just feeling being squeezed like a almost used

up toothpaste on the streets and public transport.

gone were the days when as youngsters we conversed in hokkien and other dialets on the streets with other kids on the blocks, now all

I hear are high pitched loud speaking China people everywhere.....sianz 1/2?

I hear more dan that. Non-Chinese speaking ones too.

Squeeze. Yes. And queue longer. As long as not nobdy squeeze my butt. I ok.

I also notice a lot of the trades are gone too or to be gone soon. Like what some hawkers are facing. Their children dun want to takeover. Not just hawkers, other trades that I come across. Once these ppl are gone I will have to look elsewhere, probably overseas to get things done.

I hear more dan that. Non-Chinese speaking ones too.

Squeeze. Yes. And queue longer. As long as not nobdy squeeze my butt. I ok.

I also notice a lot of the trades are gone too or to be gone soon. Like what some hawkers are facing. Their children dun want to takeover. Not just hawkers, other trades that I come across. Once these ppl are gone I will have to look elsewhere, probably overseas to get things done.

hahahhaa your butt must be damn sexy if someone keep squeezing in on the trains....too much hentai for you liow.. :D

a lot of my fav foods at coffeshops are also gonez due to those aunties and uncles kids who do not want to take over the recipes...

processed food will be the in-thing soon.

↡ Advertisement