More new Citizens in SG

Baal

Eh eh eh...hello...

People Association already explained many many times that they are not the government.

So we cannot say the picture sums up what is wrong with government.

It should say PA, bcos PA fund RC, not the gov.

They are always not related.

Yeah right

Never

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

What $3?

Seriously, it is an Open House and they should just make it free for everybody.

Cannot. Raiding our reserves.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Eh eh eh...hello...

People Association already explained many many times that they are not the government.

Yeah right

Never

The below famous pic sums up there is nothing wrong with our govt

post-5639-0-29320800-1501686782_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

A lot of new citizens are active in RC anyway so i am not surprised at such a fiasco and PR disaster.

Now these people active in RC is also mainly to get priority for schools, housing, parking, etc. They are very calculative and will exploit every little advantage given.

• Praise 3

New born baby count as new citizen?

Anyway how to justify new citizen? Within the last 5 years?

Non-local born pink ic holder... I guess only...

Or simply speak singlish with an accent lor...

Eh eh eh...hello...

Yeah right

Never

I have always been wondering, where do PA fund comes from???

Non-local born pink ic holder... I guess only...

Or simply speak singlish with an accent lor...

I have always been wondering, where do PA fund comes from???

Hahahahaha

Passion Card?

• Praise 1

Hahahahaha

Passion Card?

Was thinking along that line as well, until I realised past couple of years, they have been issuing it for FREE!

First SG50, then now NS50... I got both...

So again, where they get their vast funding from???

PS : Last time when people sign up for Passion card, they pay like $5 for 5 years and get a free gift (bags, umbrella or whatever), which potentially costs more then the membership fee collected.

Anyway, since they already self-declare not government, we have to take it as it is lor...

• Praise 1

A lot of new citizens are active in RC anyway so i am not surprised at such a fiasco and PR disaster.

Now these people active in RC is also mainly to get priority for schools, housing, parking, etc. They are very calculative and will exploit every little advantage given.

They join RC

Then I must 3x greater.

How to join CCC huh?

Hypersonic

One thing I have to give credit to the PRCs. They are damn good at looking for those lobangs you mentioned. So good that locals don't even know they exist in the first place. They have a community to share them. Super efficient.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

New born baby count as new citizen?

Anyway how to justify new citizen? Within the last 5 years?

Show IC during purchase of ticket.

Your 3rd IC Number must be "7" or "8" (Eg. S8071222A).

Then can purchase under NEW Citizen "S$1" price.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Issued apology liao, as usual HONEST mistake...knn

Asking us to MOVE ON.

https://www.facebook.com/MacPhersonRcZoneB/posts/582835851840424

It has come to our attention that the different ticket pricing for our event last Sunday has caused some disquiet. We sincerely apologize for what happened and would like to offer an account of what happened.

The event on Sunday was intended to bring residents of MacPherson Zone B together, to catch up with neighbors and to promote greater cohesion and integration. As such, one of our objectives was to encourage new citizens to join community events where we have seen friendships forged over the years. We thought that a lower ticket price will encourage more new citizens to come forward. In doing so, we have neglected the feelings of the majority of our residents. It was a once-off decision by our committee to charge differently and definitely not a policy of the MacPherson grassroots. We have absolutely no ill intent but we recognize that it was an unwise decision.

As fellow residents, we have never harboured any intent of discriminating fellow citizens. It is our mission to bring people together and we cherish the opportunity to volunteer and serve our community. This episode is an honest error in judgement on our part. We are truly humbled by this and thank everyone for pointing out how we had erred. We have learnt from this episode.

We are always grateful for the support that our residents have given us. We endeavor to continue improving ourselves and serve as best as we can.

Thank you for your understanding and generosity.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 7

post-14834-0-16345600-1501699717_thumb.png

post-14834-0-18013700-1501699737_thumb.png

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/firms-need-to-cooperate-to-build-industry-wide-capabilities-heng-9086344?cid=fbcna

This one sums up what's wrong with the government.

Because of big government, keep expending, keep increase regulations and makes companies more difficult to operate and increase expenses.

If government size could reduce, reduce government regulations, government would have less expenses and that will reduce taxes and will help companies. But doubt that will happen as government keep thinking big government is the solution.

Just yesterday, I read lta clarified that taxi and private hires are not allowed to deliver goods to earn income. See this one also want to regulate.. Everything government also want to regulate and increase the size of government.

Where do all these money come from that need to fund big government? It's from private sector, its from our taxpayers. So end up how? Increase government = increase in taxes and etc and end up everyone suffer.

Everyone suffer because all will be paying higher taxes with more regulations and makes things more difficult for companies and people to do work.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 4

attachicon.gifIMG_0109.PNG

I Guess their intentions was probably correct but the execution is flawed.

Haiz

See liao gek sim

Is it ''old'' citizen $3 with lunch provided and ''new'' citizen $1 no lunch?

Early morning , saw this thread damn tulan..only in uniquely sgp , where their own citizens are being marginalized...

NBzz.. if nobody make any hoohaa , just let it be..if Kanna spotted, all the CB excuses will be out n then just move on...

But hor, the AHTC saga still go stan balik ..still stuck in gear one

If it continues like that , dun have also become have..

PAP really adhere to LKY's analogy of Sporeans as daft.

• Praise 12

Is it ''old'' citizen $3 with lunch provided and ''new'' citizen $1 no lunch?

I think or citizen of new citizen there is no free lunch in singapore

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1