ANWAR IBRAHIM charged for Sodomy, again.

AhJason

Anwar's wife is not chinese ah, just that she claim she has a chinese grandfather and she is peranakan. Also, she claims she has a korean ancestor.

A few elders have told me in no uncertain terms, that Anwar was very anti-chinese last time, until recent years he try to garner their votes then he change his tune. If he is to become PM, Malaysian Chinese will have very much darker days ahead.

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement

I still don't quite figure out how an almost 70 yrs old man can do this to a man less than half his age if the younger man is not a willing party.

I still don't quite figure out how an almost 70 yrs old man can do this to a man less than half his age if the younger man is not a willing party.

Never underestimate the power of being powerful. There are of course reasons to believe it could be an entrapment, given that politics are dirty.

Having said that, i am not insinuating that Anwar is guilty or in agreement with any news reports.

• Praise 1

This is all Anwar's own fault.

If I were him I would surround myself

with only female aides. Then no one

can accuse him of sodemy.

:D

• Praise 1

Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, whose coalition for the first time took 52% of the popular vote in the last general election, was today convicted for sodomy by Malaysia's highest court.

As the verdict was delivered, Anwar turns and hugs his wife Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail.

He then turns to his son, who is seen nodding his head at something that Anwar told him. Anwar then kissed his grandchildren.

"Remember what I told you, you must go to school," Anwar tells his grandson.

His lips quivering, Anwar also hugs his daughters who were in tears. – February 10, 2015.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/anwar-guilty#sthash.zMhlv79z.dpuf

It's all over .... everything

maybe he was a wide-receiver

This is all Anwar's own fault.

If I were him I would surround myself

with only female aides. Then no one

can accuse him of sodemy.

Hello.

What kind of female are you? Females can also be sodemized.

Edited by Kusje

Promise him at least a Head of a Department ..... [sly]

After sometime no HOD post, poh mata lor ... :ph34r:

Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, whose coalition for the first time took 52% of the popular vote in the last general election, was today convicted for sodomy by Malaysia's highest court.

As the verdict was delivered, Anwar turns and hugs his wife Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail.

He then turns to his son, who is seen nodding his head at something that Anwar told him. Anwar then kissed his grandchildren.

"Remember what I told you, you must go to school," Anwar tells his grandson.

His lips quivering, Anwar also hugs his daughters who were in tears. – February 10, 2015.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/anwar-guilty#sthash.zMhlv79z.dpuf

I think his daughter recently divorced leow ... [grin]

Hello.

What kind of female are you? Females can also be sodemized.

The lesbian kind lah.

Oh yah it never occured to me that

females can also sodemized.

This tell us more about you

than it does about me. [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

sad case.

When you are a threat to the opposition, you will receive this type of outcome

Edited by Mcf777

maybe he was a wide-receiver

He is now only 67- so this happened more than 10 years back lah - so he was in his 50's... still going strong ... middle age only

This may turn some of the voter against the incumbent government, not sure how this verdict will further strengthen the opposition given there is disharmony among the coalition.

as a person to person, I do feel sorry for him... should have just retired... cannot fight the system alone...

↡ Advertisement