Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

No news liao. Sweep under carpet. Really sad.

I still feel the conspiracy theory seems most likely given these circumstances. How can be cannot even find a single item, or body related to the plane?? Whatever the conspirators want to achieve though, they have done very well.

the bomoh was right after all [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

saw on yahoo news today... latest comment from malaysia...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hisham-says-nearly-whole-world-share-blame-mh370-074500007.html

"quote"

KUALA LUMPUR, May 16 — “Nearly the whole world” should shoulder the blame for the still-unsuccessful MH370 search mission, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today, as criticisms continue to pour in over Malaysia’s handling of the aviation disaster.

The acting transport minister pointed out that 26 nations had joined in the search for the Malaysia Airlines plane that went missing more than two months ago, in an unprecedented hunt across land, sea and air.

But today, 70 days since the Boeing 777 aircraft carrying 239 people vanished, searchers have not uncovered a single piece of debris to prove the plane’s last known location.

“If you want to apportion blame, you have to apportion blame to nearly the whole world,” Hishammuddin said in an interview with several newspapers here today on MH370.

He pointed out that what happened to MH370 could happen to airlines from the US, China, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar.

“It can happen to anybody,” he said.

“Are you trying to say we’ve done so badly? We’ve lasted this long. Okay, we haven’t found the plane, but it’s unprecedented,” Hishammuddin added.

He also said that even if Malaysia Airlines (MAS) chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya were to resign over the disaster, the missing plane would not suddenly turn up.

“You might say we’re responsible; we apologise also, are you saying that 26 countries that have been with us have not done their job? If you’re talking about we don’t have enough technology, the best technology that is available out there, is it also our responsibility? They’re not even our assets,” he said.

Advanced countries like the US, UK and Australia have contributed to the search by deploying sophisticated underwater equipment and military aircraft.

Hishammuddin said he was currently focused on the underwater search coordinated by Malaysia, the US and China.

“Malaysia is well-poised to move forward,” he said.

Hishammuddin also said it was not easy for other countries to do what Malaysia had done in the MH370 crisis, pointing out that Vietnam had allowed Chinese vessels to enter Vietnamese waters in search of the plane, despite the territorial dispute between both countries.

“I think it’s because of Malaysia’s leadership,” he said.

"unquote"

• Praise 1

msia minister had brought the bolehnism to the highest level

don't just blame me ... blame the whole world ....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

That's how to be the "best" country in the world. Our leaders have much to learn

• Praise 1

(edited)

bolehland had not meet their rival yet ... if i beh song you ... i haze you (not hate)

That's how to be the "best" country in the world. Our leaders have much to learn

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

bolehland had not meet their rival yet ... if i beh song you ... i haze you (not hate)

That's true [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

wah... blame the world.

the only reason that 26 countries could work together is because of Malaysia's leadership~!

wow~! i tot the search was mainly led by Australia? China was first, then Australia.

no?

where did malaysia's leadership come in?

Supercharged
(edited)

the only thing right about the entire damn thing he said was...

"He also said that even if Malaysia Airlines (MAS) chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya were to resign over the disaster, the missing plane would not suddenly turn up."

Edited by Knoobie
  • Praise 2

(edited)

this statement win liao ... i think he mean many more years to go in power

“Are you trying to say we’ve done so badly? We’ve lasted this long. Okay, we haven’t found the plane, but it’s unprecedented,” Hishammuddin added.

he seems happy since the episode is over and goyang kaki can resume, no more everyday press conference and kena shoot by foreign reporters

hisham_says_blame_the_world.JPG

Acting transport minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein takes a selfie with a journalist after giving an interview on MH370, May 16, 2104. — Picture by Boo Su-Lyn
Edited by Wt_know

this statement win liao ... i think he mean many more years to go in power

he seems happy since the episode is over and goyang kaki can resume, no more everyday press conference and kena shoot by foreign reporters

hisham_says_blame_the_world.JPG

PUI what a disgrace.

• Praise 2

saw on yahoo news today... latest comment from malaysia...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hisham-says-nearly-whole-world-share-blame-mh370-074500007.html

"quote"

KUALA LUMPUR, May 16 — “Nearly the whole world” should shoulder the blame for the still-unsuccessful MH370 search mission, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today, as criticisms continue to pour in over Malaysia’s handling of the aviation disaster.

The acting transport minister pointed out that 26 nations had joined in the search for the Malaysia Airlines plane that went missing more than two months ago, in an unprecedented hunt across land, sea and air.

But today, 70 days since the Boeing 777 aircraft carrying 239 people vanished, searchers have not uncovered a single piece of debris to prove the plane’s last known location.

“If you want to apportion blame, you have to apportion blame to nearly the whole world,” Hishammuddin said in an interview with several newspapers here today on MH370.

He pointed out that what happened to MH370 could happen to airlines from the US, China, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar.

“It can happen to anybody,” he said.

He also said that even if Malaysia Airlines (MAS) chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya were to resign over the disaster, the missing plane would not suddenly turn up.

“You might say we’re responsible; we apologise also, are you saying that 26 countries that have been with us have not done their job? If you’re talking about we don’t have enough technology, the best technology that is available out there, is it also our responsibility? They’re not even our assets,” he said.

Advanced countries like the US, UK and Australia have contributed to the search by deploying sophisticated underwater equipment and military aircraft.

Hishammuddin said he was currently focused on the underwater search coordinated by Malaysia, the US and China.

“Malaysia is well-poised to move forward,” he said.

Hishammuddin also said it was not easy for other countries to do what Malaysia had done in the MH370 crisis, pointing out that Vietnam had allowed Chinese vessels to enter Vietnamese waters in search of the plane, despite the territorial dispute between both countries.

“I think it’s because of Malaysia’s leadership,” he said.

"unquote"

He missed out blaming the 2 magical coconuts :o[shakehead]

• Praise 2

no he won't becos same bros. with this latest comment, I would pull back straight-away and stop providing further assistance if I was initially helping in the search...

Supercharged

he never praise the 2 coconuts for giving the "most accurate" advise very good liao lor!!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Even I who have not received much education, know better than to make statements like that ... [hur]

You have decades of public and TV appearances wor [laugh]

Wah alot of plot twists leh...

Hishammuddin now says military told to keep an eye on MH370

The saga of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 took a new turn yesterday following latest revelations that the Malaysian military had been told to keep an eye on the plane but had allowed it to disappear off their radar after considering it as non-hostile.

The new revelation was made by acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein during an interview with the Australian Broadcasting Corp's Four Corners programme.

• Praise 1

(edited)

msia really boleh ... tell you in the face and yet feel nothing seriously wrong

had allowed it to disappear off their radar after considering it as non-hostile

post-7984-0-80051300-1400572914_thumb.jpg

post-7984-0-67972500-1400572921_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1