Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

Turbocharged

just speculating, if someone wants the plane to crash, 3 weeks (where they pin point the location) is about enough time for them to clean up all the debris [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

or conversely, enough time to park the evidence

nope.

water is just another fluid. just like air.

plane design is aerodynamic.

if it goes 90 degrees down, it has a chance of sinking in a whole piece.

Hitting water at high speed is not the same. Surface tension will cause it to be almost like concrete. Although airplane is aerodynamically designed, they have a velocity limit before parts start to tear from the stress.

This report may give some light, especially scenario1

1. A STEEP DIVE:

If the plane ran out of fuel at its normal cruising altitude and the pilots were incapacitated, the autopilot would stop working and the aircraft could dip into an increasingly steep and rapid dive, aviation experts said. Under this scenario, the plane could hit the water nose-first and close to perpendicular with the surface.

The wings and tail would be torn away and the fuselage could reach a depth of 30 meters or 40 meters within seconds, then sink without resurfacing. Wing pieces and other heavy debris would descend soon afterward.

Whether buoyant debris from the passenger cabin -- things like foam seat cushions, seatback tables and plastic drinking water bottles -- would bob up to the surface would depend on whether the fuselage ruptured on impact, and how bad the damage was.

"It may have gone in almost complete somehow, and not left much on the surface," said Jason Middleton, an aviation professor at Australia's University of New South Wales.

Any floating debris left would be in a relatively contained area, but would begin drifting apart. Most would eventually become waterlogged and sink, though items such as foam seat cushions could float almost indefinitely, Middleton said.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/04/4_possible_ways_malaysia_fligh.html

Turbocharged

nope.

water is just another fluid. just like air.

plane design is aerodynamic.

if it goes 90 degrees down, it has a chance of sinking in a whole piece.

Not true. The surface tension of water is tremendous especially when you hit it at high speed.

Turbocharged

Not true. The surface tension of water is tremendous especially when you hit it at high speed.

like jumping into the water belly first? Ouch

If you ride motorcycle..... The rain drops hitting you at speed is already bad enough. Don't talk about airframe hitting waters at great speed.

would the plane landed slowly on the seawater n then sink entirely in 1 piece?

Jet plane is air tight and it also known as air ship in olden days, if there is a opening for water getting in, it will sink but objects and passenger inside are also able to sweep into the sea where search team can find them.

Edited by Fongmy

would the plane landed slowly on the seawater n then sink entirely in 1 piece?

Sink in 1 complete piece is no easy feat … Then again, I'm no aviation expert … [nod]

I thought you just bought 2 birds to studied it .... [sweatdrop]

KNN…Buy 2 birds can become aviation expert … You got take your Meds today or not? [laugh]

you mean he drown the poor birds? :o:o

Not drown lar ... But must bath & apply soap … [laugh]

KNN…Buy 2 birds can become aviation expert … You got take your Meds today or not? [laugh]

You never study their flight angles when they (birds) do the landing to bathe..... :huh:

Same theory mar ...... or maybe not ... [lipsrsealed]

[laugh][laugh]

you mean he drown the poor birds?

His 'bird' only explore bushy cave .....

The birdies he bought explore the cage .. -_-

You never study their flight angles when they (birds) do the landing to bathe..... :huh:

Same theory mar ...... or maybe not ... [lipsrsealed]

[laugh][laugh]

His 'bird' only explore bushy cave .....

The birdies he bought explore the cage .. -_-

when i bathe my bird i make sure its fully covered in soap then i stroke gently! Right or wrong har?
  • Praise 1

when i bathe my bird i make sure its fully covered in soap then i stroke gently! Right or wrong har?

As long as you stroke yours and I stroke mine, no major issue. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

nothing wrong as long as the soap dun get into the eyes, its farking painful.

• Praise 2