mas malaysian airline plan goes missing

• Search this thread
3097 replies to this topic | 3,846 praises

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what a mystery flight. Good that all are safe now. 

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:18 AM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what a mystery flight. Good that all are safe now. 

Most News agencies still reporting  liklihood of crash.

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Wesleyoh
  • Premium member
    Wesleyoh
    1st Gear

hope to see good news with the official report.

Yewheng praised this

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:20 AM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    6th Gear

Most News agencies still reporting  liklihood of crash.

Nowadays social media, news can be very instant, sometimes even faster then news agencies as they may need sometime to verify or to confirm..

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    6th Gear

Nowadays social media, news can be very instant, sometimes even faster then news agencies as they may need sometime to verify or to confirm..

Yeah but the report that the plane had landed safely was made nearly one hour ago so should have been verified officially by now.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    6th Gear

Yeah but the report that the plane had landed safely was made nearly one hour ago so should have been verified officially by now.

Relax la.. one hour only.. [laugh]  [laugh]

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

Wesleyoh
  • Premium member
    Wesleyoh
    1st Gear

another unofficial report.

Hopefully its real!!

http://inagist.com/a...18490787680256/

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:25 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    NOS-ed

One hour is too long for those with close ones on the flight.   [:p]

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

Wesleyoh
  • Premium member
    Wesleyoh
    1st Gear

---

Edited by Wesleyoh, 08 March 2014 - 10:29 AM.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    NOS-ed

Yah and it only took 1 min for plane to drop and crash
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

My Avatar: Park Min Young (Answer in advance)

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

Wesleyoh
  • Premium member
    Wesleyoh
    1st Gear

report of landing is fake.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:44 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    NOS-ed

Thank God they are alright. To those bro who thinking for the worst *facepalm*

well. it seems like many people are saying the landing news is fake. *facepalm*

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    NOS-ed

well. it seems like many people are saying the landing news is fake. *facepalm*

Some people the heart chao da already, too black

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:49 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious

The 777-200 is one of the oldest planes in their fleet..i sincerely pray for all on board

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    5th Gear

Landing news yet to be official. Let's hope it's all good.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    6th Gear

Looks like not too good news.. The previously reported plane landed safely seems to be not real.. sigh...

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    5th Gear

We will pray for their safety and hope for the best.  hope all on board are safe.

Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    6th Gear

Live News report from CEO MAS.

Cannot confirm Nanming landing.

Still checking.

4 hours after fuel would have run out seems unlikely it would have landed and no confirmation.

Edited by Neutrino, 08 March 2014 - 11:19 AM.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    Supercharged

Some people the heart chao da already, too black

Hope for the best but expect the worst.

Nobody cares unless you're beautiful or dead.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    NOS-ed

But why the petrol finish so fast? So they never top up full? Just top up sufficient amount to beijing?

Hope for the best but expect the worst.

But cant say they wont survive mah, what we can do is pray for them.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)