Fiat bravo t-jet manual

Tazdevil

Neutral Newbie

Hi all anyone has info on e servicing cost n maintenance of fiat bravo t-jet manual car compared to jap car? Is there any issue to look out for? Thinking of getting fiat bravo. All help is appreciated.

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro,

Been driving one for 4 yrs. Loving every moment of it. Engine mountings starting to give way but overall a much easier car to maintain as the manual gearbox is strong. Brake system had to be changed at the 50k km mark as the discs were quite worn but replacements were surprisingly affordable. I buy my engine oil online and service at ienergy. Costs about the same as my old Lancer EX. You can call ienergy for quotes on servicing and replacement parts etc to get a clearer idea on the costs involved. Cheers!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

Been driving one for 4 yrs. Loving every moment of it. Engine mountings starting to give way but overall a much easier car to maintain as the manual gearbox is strong. Brake system had to be changed at the 50k km mark as the discs were quite worn but replacements were surprisingly affordable. I buy my engine oil online and service at ienergy. Costs about the same as my old Lancer EX. You can call ienergy for quotes on servicing and replacement parts etc to get a clearer idea on the costs involved. Cheers!

How much is it to correct e engine mount? Is it timing belt or chain belt?

What do u mean by brake system? Do u mean changing e brake pad ?

How much is it to correct e engine mount? Is it timing belt or chain belt?

What do u mean by brake system? Do u mean changing e brake pad ?

engine mount is what holds the engine to the car. a common wear and tear item even for jap and Korean cars. parts alone cost about 400plus but it's something u change only 2 or 3 times in 10 yrs. I changed the brake pads and discs. can't remember but the brake pads and discs. I suggest u get on the the sgfiat forum to get more advice.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Bro! I guess I have to think thru before I get it. Already registered for the forum but still waiting for approval.

↡ Advertisement