I am convinced now... Ibra is the best goal scorer

Extinguisher

yes he's very very good. IMO I do not think he is under-rated, just disliked ^_^ shame that he will not grace 2014WC. 2018 he will be too old by then

yes he's very very good. IMO I do not think he is under-rated, just disliked ^_^ shame that he will not grace 2014WC. 2018 he will be too old by then

Disliked by opponents by loved by team-mates and fans. [:)]

He will not be able to do that in Premier League or La lIga... The game againts Portugal, he seems to be nowhere to be seen..

Try putting Skirtel in the S-league and he will be top scorer for at least 10 seasons... lol

'Zlatan doesn’t do trials' - snubbed wenger at age of 16

how epic is that?

some funny quotes from the man

On being marked by then Liverpool defender StephaneHenchoz. Zlatan – “First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”

Zlatan (Answer to criticism from John Carew that Zlatan’s moves are pointless.) – “What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.”

“Lionel Messi is awesome. He’s unbelievable, but I don’t really know him. We are totally different. He came to Barça as a 13-year old. He’s raised in that culture and has no problems with that ‘school’ shit. In the team, the play is all around him, pretty naturally actually. He’s brilliant, but now I had arrived [at Barca] and scored more goals than him.”

He will not be able to do that in Premier League or La lIga... The game againts Portugal, he seems to be nowhere to be seen..

Try putting Skirtel in the S-league and he will be top scorer for at least 10 seasons... lol

give the man his credit, he just wack england for 4 goals.

give the man his credit, he just wack england for 4 goals.

Agree, just find him irritating at times especilly when he tok as a third person... [hur]

Agree, just find him irritating at times especilly when he tok as a third person... [hur]

ya his char is really not first class, quite arrgorat in his talk, lol

↡ Advertisement