24/7 Locksmith Service?

Count-Bracula

You must contact to Locksmith in Miami for emergency services as they are excellent professionals.

Huh??? [confused]  after how many days they come ?? they fly 1st class, business class or cattle class

If like that cheaper to ram head or sledgehammer the gate or door and get a new one cheaper locally (frame included too)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Huh??? [confused]  after how many days they come ?? they fly 1st class, business class or cattle class

If like that cheaper to ram head or sledgehammer the gate or door and get a new one cheaper locally (frame included too)

Miami Car Forum

Let me see if there is negative points in MCF...

:that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Locksmith are always willing to aid your home security.But before hiring any locksmith for installing locks in your home check whether your locksmith have experience in handling locking systems.Do confirm those things before hiring any Locksmith in your area.

Letterbox lock is quite easy to change ownself cos the size is quite standard. I did it myself.

Just last weekend, the lock on one of my bedroom doors failed suddenly (with the door closed). Luckily no one was inside the room  when it happened. Something to do with the mechanism that pulls the stopper so that door can open when you turn the knob. This is the worst kind of failure as you cannot open the door regardless of which side you are in and having key does not help. I called one of the 24h locksmith whom had pasted stickers outside my door and had it changed for $40 plus $50 for emergency open service. 

After that I felt stress thinking about the other door locks also failing. I have a 2 year old toddler. A very bad case would be I am locked in the bathroom while tod is outside, no one else at home and I have no phone to call for help. 

Has anyone called a locksmith to open the letterbox and replace with a new lock before?

Turbocharged

Just found that the safe has run out of battery and somehow the spare key can't open it (or I forgotten the sequence).

Also found that the safe I bought from is via a reseller. They can't do anything.

Any suggestion whether the locksmith can open, or my options?

24 minutes ago, Solar said:

Just found that the safe has run out of battery and somehow the spare key can't open it (or I forgotten the sequence).

Also found that the safe I bought from is via a reseller. They can't do anything.

Any suggestion whether the locksmith can open, or my options?

battery is inside the safe? 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

battery is inside the safe? 

Yes it's inside.

I have the key, but can't open. I think it requires some combination and sequence but have lost the manual. 

5 minutes ago, Solar said:

Yes it's inside.

I have the key, but can't open. I think it requires some combination and sequence but have lost the manual. 

strange design to have it inside, lucky mine is outside and i make it a habit to put $50 in the safe every month so that it gets to operate regularly, and get the warning of low batt before it died.

3 hours ago, Solar said:

Yes it's inside.

Had same predicament like you. 

Screw driver, chisel and a hammer to pry it open. 

Now it's still a safe but without any lock. Not safe for now. 

16038728786323509363038025402977.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Jman888 said:

strange design to have it inside, lucky mine is outside and i make it a habit to put $50 in the safe every month so that it gets to operate regularly, and get the warning of low batt before it died.

All have safe in your house de? Got so many valuable stuff to put ah? Lol.

23 hours ago, Jman888 said:

So stingy, $50/- niah ..... :ph34r:

Put in $1000/- in a stack of $50/- notes... [:)]

After 5 years (60 months = $60k), can take out and pay for down payment of a new car....  [drivingcar]

So every 5 years, change car ... [smash]

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5