How many eggs should you eat?

Jeffc

better to enjoy eating 1 or 2 eggs with yolk a day than eat all eggs, then suffer from aftermath...

I used to eat 10 egg a day without the yolk :p but after eating a week u will be sick of it... 

↡ Advertisement

4th Gear

Been eating half boiled eggs at home but it does not taste like those from coffee shops.  I used Kikkoman soy sauce then. But after changing to tai hua standard soy sauce with black pepper and a little salt, eating half boiled eggs at home is so much siok that I used 3 eggs instead of 2 :a-m1212: .

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Been eating half boiled eggs at home but it does not taste like those from coffee shops. I used Kikkoman soy sauce then. But after changing to tai hua standard soy sauce with black pepper and a little salt, eating half boiled eggs at home is so much siok that I used 3 eggs instead of 2 :a-m1212: .

Hmmm ... OK, I go NTUC look for Tai Hua sauce.

• Praise 1

Salt and sugar are magic ingredients that can transform ordinary and bland food into yummy yummy food. [laugh]

But, weaning off is hard.

Tried sugarless coffee with creamer and it took me quite a while to get adjusted. Now, I can't drink coffee with sugar.

My current plan is to drink coffee without sugar and creamer. Still adjusting... But, buying better coffee like Arabica beans does help in adjusting.

• Praise 2

Salt and sugar are magic ingredients that can transform ordinary and bland food into yummy yummy food. [laugh]

Tried sugarless coffee with creamer and it took me quite a while to get adjusted. Now, I can't drink coffee with sugar.

My current plan is to drink coffee without sugar and creamer. Still adjusting... But, buying better coffee like Arabica beans does help in adjusting.

local coffee doesn't taste nice, try sumatra mandheling drip coffee [thumbsup] anything added will spoil the taste.

Thanks, where to buy neh?

local coffee doesn't taste nice, try sumatra mandheling drip coffee [thumbsup] anything added will spoil the taste.

Thanks, where to buy neh?

some small cafe [laugh]

Anyway dun take too much of the creamer, it's artificial stuff, can add fresh milk if you want.

4th Gear

No way I could drink my kopi-o without sugar. It's got to be ka tai (i.e. extra sugar).  Even with 2-in-l kopi-o at home, I add 3/4 tea spoon of sugar.

No way I could drink my kopi-o without sugar. It's got to be ka tai (i.e. extra sugar).  Even with 2-in-l kopi-o at home, I add 3/4 tea spoon of sugar.

:o  :o  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

No way I could drink my kopi-o without sugar. It's got to be ka tai (i.e. extra sugar). Even with 2-in-l kopi-o at home, I add 3/4 tea spoon of sugar.

You must be literally a very sweet person.

• Praise 1

4th Gear

Goldkili traditional kopi-o is cheap (about 10c a sachet ) and with right amount of boiling water and sugar is   :a-good:

Goldkili traditional kopi-o is cheap (about 10c a sachet ) and with right amount of boiling water and sugar is :a-good:

Ur age ?
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Been eating half boiled eggs at home but it does not taste like those from coffee shops.  I used Kikkoman soy sauce then. But after changing to tai hua standard soy sauce with black pepper and a little salt, eating half boiled eggs at home is so much siok that I used 3 eggs instead of 2 :a-m1212: .

Tai hwa is quite salty. I use it generally for my cooking.

But it doesn't have much soybean taste. So i use another soy sauce for my sauces.

Hypersonic

If the kopi is good kopi then definitely need less sugar or milk.

haha but sugarless kopi is too much for me.

Tai hwa is quite salty. I use it generally for my cooking.

But it doesn't have much soybean taste. So i use another soy sauce for my sauces.

he drink kopi also need to add sugar ... taste bud spoil liao  :XD:

you can also try mix some Jiang Qing instead of too much Tai hwa . its nice  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

he drink kopi also need to add sugar ... taste bud spoil liao  :XD:

you can also try mix some Jiang Qing instead of too much Tai hwa . its nice  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Jiang qing is light/standard soy sauce here in SG. Jiang you is dark soya sauce.

Tai Hwa makes both.

Edited by Lala81

Twincharged

bro go easy on the sugar... too much is bad for health

↡ Advertisement