Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Next Friday who free to join me for the launch event? I can bring 2 people in... Do PM me ur name & contact number, if u wanna go.

any update for this launch event?

how come nissan removed X-trail from product list? is it Qashqai/Murano the only suv of nissan in Singapore?

NA, CVT quite disappointed

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

previously Nissan remove xtrail cos they wanna focus on qashqai. but after qashqai come out with a +2 vesion, it makes abit of confusion.

this year end like that, they decide to bring in xtrail to replace to qashqai+2.

this cvt is diff from teana n sylphy, it does come with manual mode with 6 speed.

any update for this launch event?

how come nissan removed X-trail from product list? is it Qashqai/Murano the only suv of nissan in Singapore?

NA, CVT quite disappointed

US has release the new murano liao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzGg6in3uZQ&list=UU6S0jAvcapqJ48ZzLfva12g

Saw the new Qashqai this morning.. great looking front and rear lights.. [:)]

I was looking at it from my rear view mirror and admiring it's front view.

I did went to see the Murano 2weeks back however i found it very lacklustre. Nissan cars doors felt very light and don't have the conti "tut" sound. Very dated interior..Just my opinion..

Edited by Rezorn86

previously Nissan remove xtrail cos they wanna focus on qashqai. but after qashqai come out with a +2 vesion, it makes abit of confusion.

this year end like that, they decide to bring in xtrail to replace to qashqai+2.

this cvt is diff from teana n sylphy, it does come with manual mode with 6 speed.

Nissan always made confused strategy, X-trial & murano overlap, in the end it was defeated by itself,

Nice info !

I didn't go for the qashqai launch, more keen in the xtrail

Any hint for the Xtrail and Murano specs that's coming to sin?

• Praise 1

Test drove new qash today. Built in Uk according to SE.

Drive - 1st gear move off felt slow but once moving is spirited if u floor pedal. Steering felt weighted n stable. Despite 19" rim, didn't felt as bumpy but don't over pump tyre pressure. Cornering should feel stable due to chassis control function. Seats quite firm but ok comfy.

Media / Sound system - better than last version, vocal n music detail clear n bass thumps though w bit of hollowness, no mid adjustment only treble n bass. No GPS, DVD, touchscreen n rev cam but have Bluetooth n steering ctl.

Built - soft touch dash w gear lever area orange ambient lighting, factory fitted leather seats, driver elect seat, pano moon roof, led n hid, rim design, color choice r to my liking. Didn't like long antenna; 6" or sharkfin type b nice if avail.

Similar priced competitor = tucson n forester. Both have better sound quality, forester room size, pickup n handling best. Qash best exterior n interior looks n finishing. Tucson led light brightest.

• Praise 1

Drive - 1st gear move off felt slow but once moving is spirited if u floor pedal. Steering felt weighted n stable. Despite 19" rim, didn't felt as bumpy but don't over pump tyre pressure. Cornering should feel stable due to chassis control function. Seats quite firm but ok comfy.

Media / Sound system - better than last version, vocal n music detail clear n bass thumps though w bit of hollowness, no mid adjustment only treble n bass. No GPS, DVD, touchscreen n rev cam but have Bluetooth n steering ctl.

Built - soft touch dash w gear lever area orange ambient lighting, factory fitted leather seats, driver elect seat, pano moon roof, led n hid, rim design, color choice r to my liking. Didn't like long antenna; 6" or sharkfin type b nice if avail.

Similar priced competitor = tucson n forester. Both have better sound quality, forester room size, pickup n handling best. Qash best exterior n interior looks n finishing. Tucson led light brightest.

Did you notice the reading lights at the driver side and rear passenger side? The buttons are like very old design. Hard to press also.

Did you notice the reading lights at the driver side and rear passenger side? The buttons are like very old design. Hard to press also.

yes, no diff from previous. hard to press & hard, unlike murano's.

overall, i c some cost-cutting here n there like those i've mentioned, yet still call premium.

one more thing, noted in the engine bay, rubber hoses line with another layer of cross-woven material, wc should further prevent them from hardening / leaking.

• Praise 1

yes, no diff from previous. hard to press & hard, unlike murano's.

overall, i c some cost-cutting here n there like those i've mentioned, yet still call premium.

one more thing, noted in the engine bay, rubber hoses line with another layer of cross-woven material, wc should further prevent them from hardening / leaking.

Did you ask about the OMV? Dunno why the OMV so low for this UK built car. Even lower than the Thailand made Altis [confused]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

how muchie izit?

• Praise 2

Did you ask about the OMV? Dunno why the OMV so low for this UK built car. Even lower than the Thailand made Altis [confused]

20 region. Low so can max profit n can sell 135k.

how muchie izit?

135800 less 1k.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

one difference from the UK model - there is no divider in the boot. sigh...

This is SG version boot http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/gallery.php?AID=2883&CUR=13&TYPE=events#photo

this is UK version boot http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/qashqai/85167/nissan-qashqai-tekna-2014-pictures/page/3/0

Edited by Stdfrank
  • Praise 1

one difference from the UK model - there is no divider in the boot. sigh...

This is SG version boot http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/gallery.php?AID=2883&CUR=13&TYPE=events#photo

this is UK version boot http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/qashqai/85167/nissan-qashqai-tekna-2014-pictures/page/3/0

Think the boot also more compact as the rear windscreen more sloped, but they have touchscreen n satnav wc we don't. SE told me if fit will be done locally.

20 region. Low so can max profit n can sell 135k.

135800 less 1k.

The profit so high means they have potential to lower their margin.

I kanna before, bought my Lancer CS3 at 81K with COE about 34K then 1 or 2 years later COE dropped only $20K but new car price dropped about 30K! [bigcry]

Turbocharged

I kanna before, bought my Lancer CS3 at 81K with COE about 34K then 1 or 2 years later COE dropped only $20K but new car price dropped about 30K! [bigcry]

normal wat early bird buyers lose the most, assuming coe remains same. same as buying handphone mah

• Praise 1

we can't change capitalism and consumerism.

wait for the "right time", hopefully it comes and to our expectation.

↡ Advertisement