Exide Automotive Battery

Trafficwatch

Hi, Guys

Have anyone installed Exide Sealed Maintenance Free Automotive Battery ? How's the quality & life span ? At what price did you paid ? Which Ah / models ? when was it been installed ?

Edited by Laserjet
↡ Advertisement

Just changed to the same Exide Maintenance Free battery, model: DIN60 for $135 at Nee Soon Battery Service.

I have asked to retain the audio processor settings with the use of a jump start kit. However they did warn me that the jump start kit might work 95% of the time.

They were professional, carried out as per request and at the end, I am a very satisfied customer. My audio processor settings were retained.

My previous Exide battery lasted 35 months. I believe this battery will perform just as good.

Edited by Tommisan

Just changed to the same Exide Maintenance Free battery, model: DIN60 for $135 at Nee Soon Battery Service.

I have asked to retain the audio processor settings with the use of a jump start kit. However they did warn me that the jump start kit might work 95% of the time.

They were professional, carried out as per request and at the end, I am a very satisfied customer. My audio processor settings were retained.

My previous Exide battery lasted 35 months. I believe this battery will perform just as good.

$135 includes gst ?

↡ Advertisement