Job posting at N&B snacks outlet ... too good to be true?

Sci10213

Hi MCF brother/sisters,

Recently I heard from my friend that he passed by one of N&B snacks outlet (selling soya milk) & saw their job vacancies. Both part-time & full-time positions available. One of the position is a Business Executive position offering S$5,000/mth and above, depending on F&B experience. Even the part-time job also seems quite good pay at $6.50/hr.

Wonder if all this is too good to be true? If it is so good, I think many people would have applied already.

Just wanna find out if anyone has working experience with N&B and please share how is the working environment & culture??

↡ Advertisement

http://www.soyabean.com.sg/Vacancies.php

new start up? $6.50/hr is normal where many places are offering, but what is the job nature, local confirm not many wants to work.

i see 9 out of 10 F&B outlets will put signboard in front of their outlets for hiring, this is how bad the shortage of manpower is in service line.

Hi MCF brother/sisters,

Recently I heard from my friend that he passed by one of N&B snacks outlet (selling soya milk) & saw their job vacancies. Both part-time & full-time positions available. One of the position is a Business Executive position offering S$5,000/mth and above, depending on F&B experience. Even the part-time job also seems quite good pay at $6.50/hr.

Wonder if all this is too good to be true? If it is so good, I think many people would have applied already.

Just wanna find out if anyone has working experience with N&B and please share how is the working environment & culture??

exec level 5k and above? Wu ya bo?
  • Praise 1

coz is "sai kang" mah...wash the sai kang or anything to do with sai you think got sgreans wana do?

[:p]

$6.50 per hour quite good? My company pay $10 per hour to do sai kang yet nobody want take.

Supercharged

Executives are executed all the time

Then what u call those that kenna poked, stab and buttered....

http://www.soyabean.com.sg/Vacancies.php

new start up? $6.50/hr is normal where many places are offering, but what is the job nature, local confirm not many wants to work.

i see 9 out of 10 F&B outlets will put signboard in front of their outlets for hiring, this is how bad the shortage of manpower is in service line.

Aiyoh Bro, JB also mah... u go massage nvr c recruitment sign ah

Supercharged

Employee of the month 😊

Eh, tot that is reserved for martial expert schooled in "wan fuo chao zhong "?

Supercharged

My guess is a sales position, Basic + Transport (prob $1K) + Potential Comms = $5K +/-

I also looking. Any takers want to join my company? haha

Business executive same as sales executive la, salary based on commission, thts why can hit $5k per month. Cannot be basic salary for this position is $5k, too good to be true.

5K may include

- basic

- employer cpf

- transport allowance (may need to run errands here and there)

You may need to make "rebates" back for not hitting the target/kpi or need to pay for mistakes.

exec level 5k and above? Wu ya bo?

Hi MCF brother/sisters,

i love the N&B snacks at hougang green mall... the croissant is same bakery as delifrance if i not wrong... the soya is also freshly made..

i love the N&B snacks at hougang green mall... the croissant is same bakery as delifrance if i not wrong... the soya is also freshly made..

Haha with egg mayo+ soya bean = yummy Breakfast.

GEMS there I see the thai restaurant hiring for $8 leh